Next Team to Win a Super Bowl without one yet?

Next Super Bowl Champion without one yet?

• Arizona

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Carolina

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Cincinnati

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Philadelphia

Votes: 25 32.1%
  • Other

Votes: 17 21.8%

• Total voters

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
ctrcat":3b2cpgur said:
hawksfansinceday1":3b2cpgur said:
Should be Cincy IMO, but they got the wrong QB. Ditto Carolina.

Not 100% sure I understand, but sounds like you think Cam is holding the Panthers back which is laughable. If only Cam had AJ Green....
In my opinion, Cam is too "Superman" and too me first to ever win a SB. But I certainly believe he's a much better QB than the Ginger and if he did win one I would not be surprised to be wrong about him.

OP
OP
O

OffseasonChampions

Reaction score
ctrcat":3ra25w0p said:
hawksfansinceday1":3ra25w0p said:

Not 100% sure I understand, but sounds like you think Cam is holding the Panthers back which is laughable. If only Cam had AJ Green....
Cam Newton=Andy Dalton with more mobility. Only difference is one is a former #1 pick and has the race card so people are afraid to give an honest opinion of him.

ctrcat

Reaction score
OffseasonChampions":2yt1msyr said:
ctrcat":2yt1msyr said:
hawksfansinceday1":2yt1msyr said:

Cam Newton=Andy Dalton with more mobility. Only difference is one is a former #1 pick and has the race card so people are afraid to give an honest opinion of him.

Not sure if serious but Cam is also at least 3 inches taller, at least 30 pounds heavier, two years younger, has a higher career passer rating, and has accounted for 2K more yards and 12 more TDs with a worse surrounding cast.

OP
OP
O

OffseasonChampions

Reaction score
ctrcat":2nrh2p5p said:
OffseasonChampions":2nrh2p5p said:
ctrcat":2nrh2p5p said:
hawksfansinceday1":2nrh2p5p said:

Not sure if serious but Cam is also at least 3 inches taller, at least 30 pounds heavier, two years younger, has a higher career passer rating, and has accounted for 2K more yards and 12 more TDs with a worse surrounding cast.
Dalton Career Stats 80 TDs Passing, 49 INTs 85.7 QB Rating. 87 TDs Total
Newton Career Stats 64 TDs Passing 42 INTs 86.4 QB Rating, 92 TDs Total

Both have had very good defenses the past 2 years with both having 0 playoff wins, how the media views them though is completely different because of their agenda despite nearly identical stats.

ctrcat

Reaction score
^ This is the first I have ever heard of an agenda actually in support of Cam, as many in and out of the media predetermined him a bust from the word go, and didn't know what to say when he proved them wrong. They also said he "matured" this year, whereas those in the know who have actually played with him state he has been the same guy all along, and not in a bad way.

NYCoug

Reaction score
I went with Other, and I'm going out on a limb and going with Jacksonville here. Something tells me that Uncle Gus is building something special down in Duval County. I wouldn't mind if, after the Seahawks 3Pete and are forced to reload (narrowly missing the Superb Owl in the process) for a year, that the Jags will be in position by then to make their mark on the NFL.

It took the 'Hawks 4 years to build this thing the way Pete and John have. That's in the brutally tough NFC West and that's in an NFC Conference in general that's been tougher and superior to it's counterparts in the AFC. It might not take as long for Gus to build a winner down in Jacksonville seeing as how the AFC South isn't as tough as the NFC West. If Bradley can devise a way to stop Luck the same way the Seahawks were able to stop the league's top QB's this past season, he'll be on to dominating the South.

Like Lazarus, the Jaguars rise from the dead, and start making a name for themselves and become the next team to win a Superb Owl that hasn't yet. The rest of the NFL will try and copy Seattle in terms of personnel, scheme, etc but they'll all miss out on the "Compete" and the human aspect of it all. Some will ask if Seattle can ever be beaten or if they're set to, wait for it... Win Forever... Gus was here so he'll know exactly what it takes to build a winner, and he won't miss out on that human element.

KK84

Reaction score
I'd be tempted to pick Jacksonville too, for all the reasons you listed. However, they're gonna have to find their qb in the next couple of years, and no matter how high they pick, hitting on one is no guarantee (unless you're the colts). Gus is building the foundation of his team first, the same way Pete did, and if he does get his franchise qb, watch out afc.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
KK84":3d6z1fwh said:
I'd be tempted to pick Jacksonville too, for all the reasons you listed. However, they're gonna have to find their qb in the next couple of years, and no matter how high they pick, hitting on one is no guarantee (unless you're the colts). Gus is building the foundation of his team first, the same way Pete did, and if he does get his franchise qb, watch out afc.
Agree. You gotta have the QB.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Nobody. We're going to win every year until the NFL folds. Which according to Mark Cuban will only be in a few years...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
CANHawk":31exdh1b said:
Nobody. We're going to win every year until the NFL folds. Which according to Mark Cuban will only be in a few years...
It's possible that if the NFL pisses off the MLB, NBA, MLS, and NHL too much, they could work together on some corporate espionage against the NFL. The assumed reasons behind Cuban saying that aren't correct, but don't think for a second that those other leagues will just sit and take progressively fewer ratings and money every year unto the end of time without trying to do something about it.

Cuban's statement could be a warning shot that the NFL needs to remember it's not the only major entertainment sport around, even if it is the biggest and best in our country.