NFC championship game January 19th

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Plenty of good seats out there and personally, id rather sit in the first couple of rows of the 300 level. i think its a much better view then down low, but that all depends on what view you like.
I never stood behind a pole. Id never buy outside the stadium either unless the person is walking in with me. Just watch stubhub and the other sites.
I realize that most people want the tickets in their hands before they travel or a week before the game but that's playing right into the scalpers hands.

Either way, if you see a price you like, grab them.
Good luck getting tickets

Riley12

Reaction score
As a fellow 133 member, I have to say that you have chosen your seats wisely. You are right behind the bench. Heck, you sometimes even
feel a part of the team on the sidelines. We are loud and have very, very few opposing fans among us. Seven years ago, I stood in that
section, weeping tears of joy as the confetti washed down around me with chants of "SUPER BOWL" ringing
in my ears and I can't wait for that day again.

Money well spent.

djTOY2000

Reaction score
12HawkFan":1iy3ttrb said:
....my season tickets are in section 130 right next the Hawks tunnel...

REALLY ? looks like we sit in the same section... i'm either up in Row R, or down in Row K

ak3000

Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea if 1. Limited single tickets will be available for sale through ticketmaster? 2. nflticketexchange will open up tickets for sale. I'm assuming there's a date along the road somewhere, they wouldn't wait until the week before would they?

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Ticketmaster sales will happen after the Season Ticket Holder buys are done and they know what they will have, it won't be much.

NFL Ticket exchange does not open for the playoff games until the teams and venue are known, I believe.

You can go to Stub Hub and Razor Gator and buy tickets now that are 100% guaranteed.

If a game does not happen, you will be 100% refunded and if for some reason the seller does not turn over the tickets, they face a huge charge on their credit card that they had to provide when they listed the tickets for sale, and they will get you some of their reserve tickets.

The reseller services are not face value prices, only Ticketmaster sales and there will little to no seats available.

Hope this helps.

GO HAWKS!!!

ak3000":20iboy7w said:
Does anyone have an idea if 1. Limited single tickets will be available for sale through ticketmaster? 2. nflticketexchange will open up tickets for sale. I'm assuming there's a date along the road somewhere, they wouldn't wait until the week before would they?

OrFan

Reaction score
Riley12":bbklv5ca said:
As a fellow 133 member, I have to say that you have chosen your seats wisely. You are right behind the bench. Heck, you sometimes even
feel a part of the team on the sidelines. We are loud and have very, very few opposing fans among us. Seven years ago, I stood in that
section, weeping tears of joy as the confetti washed down around me with chants of "SUPER BOWL" ringing
in my ears and I can't wait for that day again.

Money well spent.

And the wife, Amy, and I were doing the same thing as we gave you and everyone else around us high fives and hugs as the confetti floated down! I will never forget that.

Those are great seats.

ak3000

Reaction score
12HawkFan":35knir8o said:
Ticketmaster sales will happen after the Season Ticket Holder buys are done and they know what they will have, it won't be much.

NFL Ticket exchange does not open for the playoff games until the teams and venue are known, I believe.

You can go to Stub Hub and Razor Gator and buy tickets now that are 100% guaranteed.

If a game does not happen, you will be 100% refunded and if for some reason the seller does not turn over the tickets, they face a huge charge on their credit card that they had to provide when they listed the tickets for sale, and they will get you some of their reserve tickets.

The reseller services are not face value prices, only Ticketmaster sales and there will little to no seats available.

Hope this helps.

GO HAWKS!!!

I just don't want to lay down $700 now if it goes down to $400 when the market starts filling up. That and I gotta take a shot at that 10 second window before the leftover ticketmaster tix are gone, Thank you very much for posting up details.

USChawk

Reaction score
Thank you for posting this.

My wife and I made our travel plans last night to be there. So Pumped!