Tickets to game in San Fran

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just scored a great price on airfare down to San Fran on the day of the big game. Round trip for $158. Now I have to deal with the hard part, GETTING TICKETS. ANyone know of any fellow 12's that planned on going but isn't anymore, and can part with their tickets for a reasonable price? I am seeing 250 minimum . Every one that can help get back to me!

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
Wow that is an incredible deal. I went to ESPN schedule and looked at this game myself. If they are 258 now, that means they might have gone down since yesterdays loss. I was seeing around 300 last week.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I'd try the SF forums. Bound to be people unloading tickets down there lol.

OP
OP
R

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1vz7de08 said:
I'd try the SF forums. Bound to be people unloading tickets down there lol.

LOl Thanks guys. The deal still might be available. 158 Roundtrip on United. THe lowest priced tickets I'm finding are over 300 apiece.. Seriously? Who would pay that given the current state of that team... Well... It might be the price I ahev to pay.

I was thinking I would wear a legit suit of armor to the game... With my earl jersey and a sign on the back that says "please don't shank me".

Cruser74

Reaction score
I am going i got tickets for 150.00. That was about 4-5 months ago and my sister is a 9er fan that lives down there. Tickets are expensive because this is a good game and is the last season at Candlestick.

OrFan

Reaction score
If the niners keep losing, they will be giving tickets away below face value just before the game. I would guess that many "fans" already do not want to go to the games anymore since they are no longer a good team.

nsport

Reaction score
They are a sad fan base. :)

The other thing to do is prowl the grounds and have a top $$ number in mind on game day. People always unload tickets at every stadium - just stay out near the scalpers and snipe one of their lowball deals and offer whoever they're buying from $10 more. You'll get in, no probs.

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
Me and the girlfriend were so sure the Hawks were going to beat Atlanta last year we jumped on a great deal from Virgin Air from Seattle and booked 4 days at the Sir Francis Drake(love this place) in the heart of Union Square. Well, the Hawks didn't win so we decided to make the trip anyways since we could not get out of the airline ticket's. We had a great time and even watched the San Fran/Atlanta game from a bar called "Amante" in North Beach with me wearing my Seahawk shirt. lol--Got a few dirty looks at first but they were cool about it. Had the best Italian meal ever at a place next door called Sotto Mare. We plan on going back again someday and when we do, we are going to check out a place in North Beach called, Hotel Boheme. I always use http://www.tripadvisor.com/ for reviews and so on. I have never gone wrong with that site. Go Hawks! BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) is a pretty easy, cheap way to get into the city from the airport. Just stay away from the bad part of San Francisco.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
They are getting Crabtree back, so don't count 'em out yet. Although they do still have the problem of a QB with a million dollar body and a ten cent head... But in keeping with the subject, check Stub-Hub often. Every once in awhile some idiot puts underpriced tix up and you can snatch 'em. That's how I got my awesome 4th row, 50 yard line, Seahawks sideline tix to the Jax game. Got 'em for DIRT cheap!

And you could give me free airfare with good tix at Candlestick, and I'd turn 'em down. No desire to get beat up, stabbed or shot, or even have full beers thrown on me. I couldn't even do it wearing 9ers gear 'cause everybody would look at me funny when I'd be cheering good hawks plays wearing that butt-ugly red and gold!

OP
OP
R

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2noaz53u said:
They are getting Crabtree back, so don't count 'em out yet. Although they do still have the problem of a QB with a million dollar body and a ten cent head... But in keeping with the subject, check Stub-Hub often. Every once in awhile some idiot puts underpriced tix up and you can snatch 'em. That's how I got my awesome 4th row, 50 yard line, Seahawks sideline tix to the Jax game. Got 'em for DIRT cheap!

And you could give me free airfare with good tix at Candlestick, and I'd turn 'em down. No desire to get beat up, stabbed or shot, or even have full beers thrown on me. I couldn't even do it wearing 9ers gear 'cause everybody would look at me funny when I'd be cheering good hawks plays wearing that butt-ugly red and gold!

It's pretty sad in San Fran these days, that a respectful, loyal, and reasonable fan can no longer wear their teams jersey without getting harrassed or assaulted. But thanks for the reassurance guys! I was a little worried about the tickets. But still, if you hear anything about tickets let me know!!