NFC DEFENSIVE PLAYER otw

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Barring anything unspeakable, I’m officially picking/predicting him as D player of the year.

And pretty freaking cool that only 4 weeks in we’ve gotten a player of the week on both sides.

GoHawks
Defensive Rookie of the Year, or Defensive Player of the Year? They are separate AP awards.

JPatera76

Reaction score
The kids a baller. I hope he gets Defensive Rookie Player of the Year or whatever it is haha

kidhawk

Reaction score
I was looking yesterday to see if he was up for it. Glad to see he got it.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I mean, I'd LOVE for Spoon (I'm just gonna call him that going forward) to actually win DPOY, that would be awesome as hell for a rookie to accomplish, but I think it's pretty unlikely.
I personally find it unlikely just due to being up here in the PNW and not in a larger market like the Jets, Giants, Eagles kind of

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
I mean, I'd LOVE for Spoon (I'm just gonna call him that going forward) to actually win DPOY, that would be awesome as hell for a rookie to accomplish, but I think it's pretty unlikely.
It’s not unlikely IF he stays healthy and has a few more games like this one.

If you haven’t looked around the internet you should, lots of folks took notice, several that don’t typically speak well about our squad.

Not arguing, just saying
:{)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Defensive Rookie of the Year, or Defensive Player of the Year? They are separate AP awards.
I think he's special enough to be in conversation for DPOY not just defensive rookie. I think Pete should move on but he's spot on about Spoon I haven't this level special since Pslumano, Dieon, Sherman or Ed Reed. All off the scale football IQ guys. I'd agree if he remains healthy he's our version of Lawrence Taylor I'm fine with saying that.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
I think he's special enough to be in conversation for DPOY not just defensive rookie. I think Pete should move on but he's spot on about Spoon I haven't this level special since Pslumano, Dieon, Sherman or Ed Reed. All off the scale football IQ guys.
We know what you think about Pete.
Please keep this thread about 🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I think he's special enough to be in conversation for DPOY not just defensive rookie. I think Pete should move on but he's spot on about Spoon I haven't this level special since Pslumano, Dieon, Sherman or Ed Reed. All off the scale football IQ guys. I'd agree if he remains healthy he's our version of Lawrence Taylor I'm fine with saying that.

We know what you think about Pete.
Please keep this thread about 🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄🥄
I think I am this is about my opinion on Spoon not Pete.