NFC DEFENSIVE PLAYER otw

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I'd like to see the kid get DROY and hopefully the East Coast bias hasn't anointed Carter as that guy. It seems once they get a guy in their heads it's hard to shake free. Much like Sauce last year. Anointed early and then no one would even consider Woolen despite superior stats.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I'd like to see the kid get DROY and hopefully the East Coast bias hasn't anointed Carter as that guy. It seems once they get a guy in their heads it's hard to shake free. Much like Sauce last year. Anointed early and then no one would even consider Woolen despite superior stats.
I'm okay with better player though.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
I just did a dive out of curiosity into the song Spoonman.

For those that didn’t know (I didn’t) the song was written about a Seattle street performer, dude played his β€œspoons” on the recording and was in the official video.

Interesting actually.

Hybrid

Reaction score
πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„

Nice work, Well Deserved

Congratulations
As if there was any doubt...

Devon Witherspoon was an absolute badass last Monday Night vs. the Gi-ain'ts.

As if the hard-hitting tackles weren't enough to love about his game, the 97-yard interception return for touchdown told me that Spoon is HIM!:cool:😀😈

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Somehow sauce will get it for the second straight year
You know, that's another one of the reasons I got upset about the KC/Jets game. Those refs turned a blind eye the whole year and he was anointed the DROY but NOWWWWW you want to call flags on him when it comes to holding and DPI? FOH.

But in regards to this board, Spoon left no doubt as to why he deserved it and if he maintains this level of play throughout the rest of the year then there's no way people can ignore that.

πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„πŸ₯„

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I just did a dive out of curiosity into the song Spoonman.

For those that didn’t know (I didn’t) the song was written about a Seattle street performer, dude played his β€œspoons” on the recording and was in the official video.

Interesting actually.
I'll do you one better. He actually performed at halftime at a seahawks game (VS the Ravens I believe) Tarvaris Jackson Era

Latest posts