NFC Week 14

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":2l6s5sjf said:
Erebus":2l6s5sjf said:
Largent80":2l6s5sjf said:
46-0 in a blizzard IN Philly.....Is there anything else that needs to be said rather than the obvious date?
Perhaps the correct score?

4 points doesn't matter, I mean it was so LOOOOOOONG ago, who can remember the exact details?

Lynch ran great that game!!!
Very nice Alice. Remember we're coming for you too.;)

RedAlice

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":17w12745 said:
RedAlice":17w12745 said:
Erebus":17w12745 said:
Largent80":17w12745 said:
46-0 in a blizzard IN Philly.....Is there anything else that needs to be said rather than the obvious date?
Perhaps the correct score?

4 points doesn't matter, I mean it was so LOOOOOOONG ago, who can remember the exact details?

Lynch ran great that game!!!
Very nice Alice. Remember we're coming for you too.;)

Not in the snow!!!

And, Rams have nothing to lose this year. our game will be just for fun.

RedAlice

Reaction score
and, I will use this NFC W thread to say that all and I mean ALL Rams boards are *%)(_$#@__(*&^%% right now.

We beat Raiders by more than twice the differential of any other team this year, and all the fans talk about is:

Ferguson
LA Move or St. Louis Stadium
Bradford our QB or not
And Mock Drafts are already!!!

I am a fan of the team with the WORST fans in the entire universe. Including Mars and Uranus.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":3rebcgvv said:
and, I will use this NFC W thread to say that all and I mean ALL Rams boards are *%)(_$#@__(*&^%% right now.

We beat Raiders by more than twice the differential of any other team this year, and all the fans talk about is:

Ferguson
Bradford our QB or not

I am a fan of the team with the WORST fans in the entire universe. Including Mars and Uranus.
Well I understand your frustration for all the above EXCEPT Ferguson. I live across the State and it's a big deal even here (regardless of anybody's actual opinion).

RedAlice

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2qlb1p6d said:
RedAlice":2qlb1p6d said:

Ferguson
Bradford our QB or not

Well I understand your frustration for all the above EXCEPT Ferguson. I live across the State and it's a big deal even here (regardless of anybody's actual opinion).

To be clear: I did not give an opinion or a comment on Ferguson. I have many.

I only said that Rams fans argue about everything and this is now one. On all sides - it's gotten super ugly.

If you understand my point, then you understand that all sides of Ferguson are now fighting directly as Rams fans. Because of what the 5 did last week, there is now:

St. Louis Police Dept. Association public statement against them and calling for Rams and NFL discipline
St. Louis BLACK Police Dept. Association publtic statement supporting them and calling them heros
Bill O'Reilly inviting them to his show
3 members of Congress calling them out as heros

My point, regardles of my opinion, remains exactly as I stated it the first time. Football is not the place for this.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":2g70bl4z said:
MizzouHawkGal":2g70bl4z said:
RedAlice":2g70bl4z said:

Ferguson
Bradford our QB or not

I only said that Rams fans argue about everything and this is now one. On all sides - it's gotten super ugly.

If you understand my point, then you understand that all sides of Ferguson are now fighting directly as Rams fans. Because of what the 5 did last week, there is now:

St. Louis Police Dept. Association public statement against them and calling for Rams and NFL discipline
St. Louis BLACK Police Dept. Association publtic statement supporting them and calling them heros

My point, regardles of my opinion, remains exactly as I stated it the first time. Football is not the place for this.
Agreed. Let's just leave it right there as you say. Now I did just hear they cut their TE that was involved though.

rideaducati

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":smsrfwgq said:
RedAlice":smsrfwgq said:
MizzouHawkGal":smsrfwgq said:
RedAlice":smsrfwgq said:

Ferguson
Bradford our QB or not

Agreed. Let's just leave it right there as you say. Now I did just hear they cut their TE that was involved though.

Dammit, I click just to see that avatar? What a letdown.

RedAlice

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":30ilbuu5 said:
Merry Christmas sir!!!! :vodka:

I always read the last post first and then read up.

So, Merry Happy Holday XMas all that is incredible yummy lovely about DECEMBER: to you Mizzou, my favorite other female football FAN!!!!!!!]

Truely one of the best. :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Latest posts