NFC West Week 4 Edition battle of the 1's

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":2y52xv00 said:
I'm going to agree w Rex on this. AZ was held down hard, even the scores flashed on the screen supported it.

And, sorry Ringless, but you are the same as my family whom I love:

Minutes Cardinals have been behind in a game this season in weeks 1-3: 0

Minutes Cardinals have been behind in a game week 4: 29:50

That was a stat flashed before the half, and now it is: 60

You are acting exactly like what you complain about regarding Hawk fans if you are going to blame this loss simply on Arizona issues.

Arizona did not lose this game, Rams beat them.

Indeed Alice, forced fumbles, INTs, sacks, Rams even lost time of possession? (on the road) and still won. Rams are for real. :0190l:

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":2g6x8ajf said:
Stop being a dork.

OK you won't even entertain the thought of celebrating the Rams win over the Packers in Lambeau. That is your right. :roll:

Rex

Reaction score
ringless":2k5px9xj said:
I enjoy Rex's sense of humor and optimism. It's very tolerable even after getting beat by his team!

Your a unique poster in a good way Rex!

Thanks buddy. It was a great game. Edge of seat stuff the entire 60 minutes. I must say the Rams got away with one on that forward progress downing negating the fumble recovery. Though I truly believe the Rams would have taken it in for 6 at the end. Truly an incredibly close game. Your team is legit. I hope mine is too. :th2thumbs:

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rex":bwxv6abg said:
RedAlice":bwxv6abg said:
Stop being a dork.

OK you won't even entertain the thought of celebrating the Rams win over the Packers in Lambeau. That is your right. :roll:

You being a dork and Rams beating the Packers have nothing in common.

I am picking Rams for next week.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rex":uuermore said:
ringless":uuermore said:
I enjoy Rex's sense of humor and optimism. It's very tolerable even after getting beat by his team!

Thanks buddy. It was a great game. Edge of seat stuff the entire 60 minutes. I must say the Rams got away with one on that forward progress downing negating the fumble recovery. Though I truly believe the Rams would have taken it in for 6 at the end. Truly an incredibly close game. Your team is legit. I hope mine is too. :th2thumbs:

Both are. Both.

RedAlice

Reaction score
ringless":na8ywgus said:

He's still a dork.

But, it's nice to have another Rams fan around who doesn't flee at a loss.

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":zrqavrex said:
Rex":zrqavrex said:
RedAlice":zrqavrex said:
Stop being a dork.

But my celebrating does? Women. Been married 27 years and still don't understand your gender. But thats OK.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rex":bkog9kth said:
RedAlice":bkog9kth said:
Stop being a dork.

on this topic...the only Packers@SF screen in the crowded bar was by my Rams screen. So, I had Packers fans by me. I am a very loud Rams fan, so hard to ignore our game in any bar I am in.

They were fascinated by our game. Kept asking me questions, and seemed honestly surprised that we had a winning score over AZ.

Me: we play you next week in your home

They didn't say much but watched the game earnestly. I will give Packers fans the absolute fact of being real football fans. They noticed how we looked, and watched our game constantly after I told them we play each other next week.

On their way out after the games, I got a few comments of - Packers better plan for you. Rams looked good. Who is that RB?

rideaducati

Reaction score
Rex":2m2sxp8c said:
RedAlice":2m2sxp8c said:
ClutchDJ":2m2sxp8c said:
MizzouHawkGal":2m2sxp8c said:
Yep. They are exactly what I have been saying they are (smoke and mirrors). But the Rams? I'm getting a feeling week 16 should be on primetime not week 17.....

Whew.

Lose a division game to a team that always plays their division rivals tough & putting 447 yards on that good D, but being killed by turnovers makes a team smoke & mirrors in week 4.

Let's wait until STL is consistent with beating teams outside their division.

But anyway, GG Rex, RamsFan128, & RedAlice.

Thank you Clutch!

We know our team is up/down. The game last week v Pitts was also hard fought and actually felt pretty similar to the game today except for the outcome. The game v DC was beyond stupid.

Rams needing to be consistent is their albatross.

This week felt like a bit of an improvement on last week, which could simply be because Pittsburgh is better than Arizona.

Let's see what Rams do on the road v Packers next week. We can compare to Hawks and Niners.

Oh my when the Rams beat the Packers in Lambeau I'm going to be in rare form here! :0190l:

Then you'll be sad when they lose to Cleveland and Santa Clara in back to back weeks.

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":hhe8ezdx said:
Rex":hhe8ezdx said:
ringless":hhe8ezdx said:

Both are. Both.

Alright calling me a "dork" is one thing but calling ringless one too? Thats just not right. :sarcasm_off:

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rex":uoxkpq5s said:
RedAlice":uoxkpq5s said:
Rex":uoxkpq5s said:
RedAlice":uoxkpq5s said:
Stop being a dork.

But my celebrating does? Women. Been married 27 years and still don't understand your gender. But thats OK.

How can you celebrate something that hasn't happened?

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":3pyp7ifp said:
Rex":3pyp7ifp said:
RedAlice":3pyp7ifp said:
Stop being a dork.

on this topic...the only Packers@SF screen in the crowded bar was by my Rams screen. So, I had Packers fans by me. I am a very loud Rams fan, so hard to ignore our game in any bar I am in.

They were fascinated by our game. Kept asking me questions, and seemed honestly surprised that we had a winning score over AZ.

They didn't say much but watched the game earnestly. I will give Packers fans the absolute fact of being real football fans. They noticed how we looked, and watched our game constantly after I told them we play each other next week.

On their way out after the games, I got a few comments of - Packers better plan for you. Rams looked good. Who is that RB?

Interesting, though still don't see how that makes me a dork for celebrating the Rams win in Lambeau. It doesn't matter. In all honesty Alice I like you. I see this AZ game as the Rams having finally turned the corner. The Rams can hang with anyone. AZ is the loudest venue in the NFL and how many false starts against the Rams? The Rams offense got much better in the second half.......FINALLY successful second half adjustments! Guley getting confidence may turn out to be a beautiful thing. Nearly 150 yards in the second half. O line hopefully getting better. This is a fantastic time for Rams fans! :0190l:

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":1xv4fez0 said:
How can you celebrate something that hasn't happened?

I'm not celebrating yet. Though I'm preparing for good reason. I paid $5 on paypal to some Filipino dude that read the entrails of a chicken to confirm it. :th2thumbs:

rideaducati

Reaction score
Rex":3nm0zkro said:
RedAlice":3nm0zkro said:
Rex":3nm0zkro said:
RedAlice":3nm0zkro said:
Stop being a dork.

Interesting, though still don't see how that makes me a dork for celebrating the Rams win in Lambeau. It doesn't matter. In all honesty Alice I like you. I see this AZ game as the Rams having finally turned the corner. The Rams can hang with anyone. AZ is the loudest venue in the NFL and how many false starts against the Rams? The Rams offense got much better in the second half.......FINALLY successful second half adjustments! Guley getting confidence may turn out to be a beautiful thing. Nearly 150 yards in the second half. O line hopefully getting better. This is a fantastic time for Rams fans! :0190l:

It's teams like Cleveland and Santa Clara that give the rams fits...remember, you were just as high three weeks ago and then the Redskins happened.

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":2qvfgfmf said:
Then you'll be sad when they lose to Cleveland and Santa Clara in back to back weeks.

We shall see! What will be funny is watching the Big Red beat the Seahawks. :0190l:

chris98251

Reaction score
Rex":3jolawvv said:
rideaducati":3jolawvv said:

We shall see! What will be funny is watching the Big Red beat the Seahawks. :0190l:

Were happy your excited, but don't go into troll mode, being optimistic after being down for so long is a fun time, enjoy it but don't burn bridges being careless with that match, it can burn you.

Rex

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":3tpijtmj said:
MizzouHawkGal":3tpijtmj said:
marko358":3tpijtmj said:
Cards finally play a good D and look like the garbage that they are.
Yep. They are exactly what I have been saying they are (smoke and mirrors). But the Rams? I'm getting a feeling week 16 should be on primetime not week 17.....

Whew.

Lose a division game to a team that always plays their division rivals tough & putting 447 yards on that good D, but being killed by turnovers makes a team smoke & mirrors in week 4.

Thanks Clutch. What an incredibly close game! Would be so cool to see this division in play for three teams all the way to week 17!

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Rex":2st7jdd6 said:
RedAlice":2st7jdd6 said:
Rex":2st7jdd6 said:
RedAlice":2st7jdd6 said:
Stop being a dork.

WTF? since when is glendale louder then here? answer..... never

RedAlice

Reaction score
In all honesty Rex, I feel like you are distorting the entire topic. I'm happy Ringless finds you funny - but, you are actually not that funny.

Today was a good day of play by the Rams. Stop making a mockery of it.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Rex":6o7op3xo said:
ClutchDJ":6o7op3xo said:
MizzouHawkGal":6o7op3xo said:
marko358":6o7op3xo said:
Cards finally play a good D and look like the garbage that they are.

Whew.

Thanks Clutch. What an incredibly close game! Would be so cool to see this division in play for three teams all the way to week 17!

Arizona is not the loudest thats for sure. I'd have to say Seattle and KC which is well known. We are a loud stadium no doubt but not quite on that level