NFC West Week 4 Edition battle of the 1's

Rex

Reaction score
rideaducati":2rt5jp9l said:
It's teams like Cleveland and Santa Clara that give the rams fits...remember, you were just as high three weeks ago and then the Redskins happened.

No not as high. Seahawks visiting St. Louis is most likely a Rams win. Even Seahawks fans are starting to recognize that. This was a road win against an excellent offense that saw the Rams as 7 point underdogs. That is a 16 point spread. I was higher last night. Rams beating the Seahawks in Seattle and going undefeated in the division and going 11-5 or better and winning the division and having HFA throughout the playoffs and.......well I don't want to jinx it........I'll be so high I will have achieved escape velocity. But thats OK I hear GamePass will work beyond Mars too. :0190l:

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":33ay9kwg said:
In all honesty Rex, I feel like you are distorting the entire topic. I'm happy Ringless finds you funny - but, you are actually not that funny.

Today was a good day of play by the Rams. Stop making a mockery of it.

I'm not distorting anything. Do you ever tire of dictating how someone else should post? It was a great win and being PROUD of that and having FUN is not "making a mockery of it".

Rex

Reaction score
ringless":47owz8v0 said:
Arizona is not the loudest thats for sure. I'd have to say Seattle and KC which is well known. We are a loud stadium no doubt but not quite on that level

Well I heard one of the announcers say it at the beginning of the game in reference to other teams having more false starts in UOP stadium than anywhere else. Oh well the roof was closed so no doubt it was very loud. KC is actually louder than Seattle having set the Guinness BOWR at 142.2 decibels. This is from an article about the 10 loudest NFL stadiums (which lists Seattle as #1):

4. University of Phoenix Stadium, home of the Arizona Cardinals, has played a huge factor in the few successes the team has had in recent years. In fact, over the past five years, no other team has had as big a differential in their wins and losses on the road v. at home than the Cards. This is largely due to their fans’ ability to cause false starts and shake-up their opponents by being flat-out loud.

(Best I could find for the Rams Edward Jones Dome was 125 decibels as of 2003.)

Read more at http://sportschatplace.com/nfl-picks/20 ... iTvwfuQ.99

Ramfan128

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":3snemsz6 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3snemsz6 said:
marko358":3snemsz6 said:
Cards finally play a good D and look like the garbage that they are.
Yep. They are exactly what I have been saying they are (smoke and mirrors). But the Rams? I'm getting a feeling week 16 should be on primetime not week 17.....

Whew.

Lose a division game to a team that always plays their division rivals tough & putting 447 yards on that good D, but being killed by turnovers makes a team smoke & mirrors in week 4.

Let's wait until STL is consistent with beating teams outside their division.

But anyway, GG Rex, RamsFan128, & RedAlice.

Thanks and I agree with this. Not expecting anything but a loss next week in GB, then the schedule softens a bit...it'll be interesting to see what happens as we will have a stretch of 3 of 4 games at home that we'll be favored in, with one road game at Minnesota (winnable but Vikes will be favored). Then at Baltimore and Cincy....then home for 3 games...Zona and then two we should win...before going to Seattle.

Thrilled with this win as I believe the defense executed their game plan to perfection, even in allowing 450 yards. Offense was terrific considering the environment and Cards defense.

But it's all for naught if we come out after the bye and lose to the Browns at home.

I'll say this too...and it shows you how bad the Rams have been. I'm pretty sure that right now we'd be favored in the rest of our home games, and possibly on the road against San Francisco. That's 7 games remaining that we'd be favored in, and considering we were favored over Washington (even though we lost), that'd be 8 games that the Rams could potentially be favored to win in one season - pretty sure that hasn't happened since 2003, maybe 2004.