NFL Game Picks Ravens over Seahawks?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And their fans likely worry about our QB. I like Jackson, fun guy to watch. He'll get some yards and make some big plays. But he's going home with a big L on Sunday.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":2ahpo5et said:
chris98251":2ahpo5et said:
We played Kyle Murray, not Jacksons caliber of runner but a runner and we kind of kept him in check and he is a better passer.

Look for a similar situation, lots of underneath stuff open and us playing the odds and keeping in lanes.

Kyler is not a better passer than Lamar. Look at the yards per attempt. Lamar throws an incredible deep ball. T2 better be on his game Sunday -- Hollywood Brown is pretty electric.

Lamar also isn't a rookie.

Whether you subscribe to analytics or traditional stats our defense is not good. They are good at forcing turnovers. That could make a difference Sunday but if anyone is able to play Saints ball and not turn the ball over while taking advantage of our inability to get off the field on 3rd down. Then yes, the Ravens could win

Kyler is absolutely a better passer. Where, or how exactly have you seen otherwise??

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Scorpion05":kk3gc506 said:
WestcoastSteve":kk3gc506 said:
chris98251":kk3gc506 said:
We played Kyle Murray, not Jacksons caliber of runner but a runner and we kind of kept him in check and he is a better passer.

Look for a similar situation, lots of underneath stuff open and us playing the odds and keeping in lanes.

Kyler is not a better passer than Lamar. Look at the yards per attempt. Lamar throws an incredible deep ball. T2 better be on his game Sunday -- Hollywood Brown is pretty electric.

Lamar also isn't a rookie.

Whether you subscribe to analytics or traditional stats our defense is not good. They are good at forcing turnovers. That could make a difference Sunday but if anyone is able to play Saints ball and not turn the ball over while taking advantage of our inability to get off the field on 3rd down. Then yes, the Ravens could win

Kyler is absolutely a better passer. Where, or how exactly have you seen otherwise??

QBR, Yards per Attempt, The eye test.

Murray is a good passer for a rookie but he is exactly that a rookie.

For anyone to think Jackson won't do well Sunday because Murray struggled against us in his fourth start is silly. We've made Andy Dalton, Mason Rudolph, even Goff look a lot better than they are.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
They also said Pittsburgh was the LOCK of the week when we played them. That's why they call it gambling.

xray

Reaction score
If the weather is bad the run game will be the answer for both teams . With Jackson the Ravens have the best run offense in the league . I wonder if Wilson will be forced into being a big part of the ground game too . He really doesn't rely on his legs much anymore ; I don't think he can go yard for yard with Jackson as far as running the ball . I hope he can get his yards through the air instead ; because the other way could be a recipe for disaster . IMO

chris98251

Reaction score
We don't want Wilson to go yard for yard with Jackson, RGIII situation in the making for Jackson, it's a matter of time taking that many hits as a focal point of an offense, Ask Randal Cunningham also.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":1qnh2zmj said:
We don't want Wilson to go yard for yard with Jackson, RGIII situation in the making for Jackson, it's a matter of time taking that many hits as a focal point of an offense, Ask Randal Cunningham also.
Concur

xray

Reaction score
chris98251":16bwe2x0 said:
That was my point...I said I wanted Wilson to get his yards in the air...read it again plz.

xray

Reaction score
xray":vfhgwv8k said:
chris98251":vfhgwv8k said:
That was my point...I said I wanted Wilson to get his yards in the air...read it again plz.
Randal Cunningham was active in the NFL for 16 seasons.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson is playing like Vince Young was "expected" to when he left Texas. It will be a real test of where this defense is at against a tough and "quick" RPO offense. I just hope we come out of the gate swinging, because we don't want to fall behind these guys by 3 scores early. I expect a back and forth game. Lots of beer needed to calm the nerves, and ultimately a Hawks slim victory.

chris98251

Reaction score
xray":2pranplo said:
chris98251":2pranplo said:

I wonder if Wilson will be forced into being a big part of the ground game too .

You didn't say this also?

chris98251

Reaction score
xray":210jsqn1 said:
xray":210jsqn1 said:
chris98251":210jsqn1 said:
Randal Cunningham was active in the NFL for 16 seasons.

Well obviously you missed the first part of his career with the Eagles where they used him as a runner also till he had a knee blow out much like Daunte Culpepper, or were you to young to watch him also.

It took a couple years and a few QB Coaches to change Cunningham's game and teach him to be a Pocket Passer.

allblackraven

Reaction score
Here's to good game tomorrow, not ruined by refs.

I'm just going to leave this here:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/danmorse_/status/1184968948074172418[/tweet]

Ambrose83

Reaction score
I must be the crazy one, I see a win here and it not being that close .