NFL stalling on Browner to keep him out of playoffs/SB?

OP
OP
CrimsonWazzu

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1vr4pmoi said:
KCHawkGirl":1vr4pmoi said:
E.C. Laloosh":1vr4pmoi said:
This thread needs to be merged or locked. Do we do that around here, mods? Two threads on the topic right next to one another...
Could you relax already? This is twice just tonight that you want to act like a moderator. They will merge or lock it without your "help" if appropriate. It likely is but it's not your concern presently.

Twice in one night? OMG!

Is it a big deal if I comment on it? Does it bother you? I'd hate to be a mod, but I do like it when they do these things.

WTF are you talking about? I started this earlier today. This is a discussion about crazy theories. The other one is a discussion on the recent news.

Get a life.

Laloosh

Reaction score
CrimsonWazzu":1vqi2gba said:
E.C. Laloosh":1vqi2gba said:
KCHawkGirl":1vqi2gba said:
E.C. Laloosh":1vqi2gba said:
This thread needs to be merged or locked. Do we do that around here, mods? Two threads on the topic right next to one another...
Could you relax already? This is twice just tonight that you want to act like a moderator. They will merge or lock it without your "help" if appropriate. It likely is but it's not your concern presently.

Twice in one night? OMG!

Is it a big deal if I comment on it? Does it bother you? I'd hate to be a mod, but I do like it when they do these things.

WTF are you talking about? I started this earlier today. This is a discussion about crazy theories. The other one is a discussion on the recent news.

Get a life.

Crazy theories that have been made null and void with recent events, yes? I participated in the thread. Then I suggested that the threads be merged as people were posting here, on the more recent (and some might say relevant) topic that had been created... and it's somehow a dramatic event worthy of insult? :th2thumbs: