NFL top 100: Richard Sherman at 50, 3rd highest corner

Sturm

Reaction score
He got robbed all right. I guess all the marketing he's done hasn't done much to sway the opinion of his peers.

One more year of shutting down the best receivers in the game and he should get his respect.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Pat Peterson is Nate clemons 2.0; runs real fast, takes a lot of chances and jumps a lot of routes which gets him a handfull of awesome looking ints that show up on sports center, but he's just as likely to bite hard on the double move and get torched deep. Guys like that are stat monkeys and a liability.

Sherman is light years better than Patricia Peterson.

dunceface

Reaction score
CANHawk":2hy476e8 said:
Pat Peterson is Nate clemons 2.0; runs real fast, takes a lot of chances and jumps a lot of routes which gets him a handfull of awesome looking ints that show up on sports center, but he's just as likely to bite hard on the double move and get torched deep. Guys like that are stat monkeys and a liability.

Can we call him Pee-pee from now on?

CANHawk

Reaction score
dunceface":2w68u21w said:
CANHawk":2w68u21w said:

Can we call him Pee-pee from now on?

As the self appointed authority on such matters... Yes. Yes we can.

seatt1eslew

Reaction score
Just a popularity contest, like the Pro Bowl. Sherman was 1st team All Pro and received the most votes of the corners. The players' top 100 is dumb. Tulloch from Detroit? Who? Watch, RGIII is going to be top 30, way ahead of Luck and Wilson. Whatever...

cover-2

Reaction score
Sherman is the pro-type at CB. 6-3, long arms, outstanding balls skills, best hands on the team (outside of Percy Harvin). There are not many defensive players in the NFL that I would value more the Sherman. He is the closest thing to a shut down corner since Deion Sanders.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
This list is bogus anyway.

One player voted for the same dude twenty times.

The players don't even take it seriously, why should anyone else.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I honestly don't care where any of our guys placed, I just like to see what they say and watch the highlights.

General Manager

Reaction score
Sherman's the best corner in the game and he's only played 2 years he's just getting started.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
If you knew anything about Sherman you would know he has a ton of class. Oh, another whiner fan. That explains it. MmmmKay...good bye and get lost.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Young2Rice":167gmk2n said:
If Sherman had a shred of class his peers would vote him higher.
I guess that's why Cam Newton is rated so high right? How about Papaki? If he didn't kiss himself so much he might have been higher.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The folks in New Orleans love the guy. If you ever want a lot of attention, just walk down Bourbon street wearing a new Sherman road jersey. Guys yelling his name all over the place.

Seems they think he did a good job in the ATL game even though he fell on that one play. Lots of Seahawk fans here too right now.

Too damn humid here to wear that thing again. I am sticking with the dry-fit shirts from here on out. It lasted about 3 hours before I realized I would die of dehydration if it continued.

Young2Rice

Reaction score
-The Glove-":12ynxj4m said:
Young2Rice":12ynxj4m said:
I guess that's why Cam Newton is rated so high right? How about Papaki? If he didn't kiss himself so much he might have been higher.

Cam would be higher then wherever he was as well if he weren't a head case.

Kaepernick is one of the most popular players in the league. By fans and fellow NFL players. Here he is fraternizing with the Rams Defense. Mutual respect.

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/201 ... aepernick/

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Young2Rice":sjgxb3pr said:
-The Glove-":sjgxb3pr said:
Young2Rice":sjgxb3pr said:

Cam would be higher then wherever he was as well if he weren't a head case.

Kaepernick is one of the most popular players in the league. By fans and fellow NFL players. Here he is fraternizing with the Rams Defense. Mutual respect.

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/201 ... aepernick/

Nobody here gives a rip about that nothing. He'll be out of the league in 2 seasons. Hopefully you'll be off this board even sooner than that.

General Manager

Reaction score
Young2Rice":2453lo5o said:

Asinine statement but I expect nothing less from a whiner fan.