Nike Elite Jerseys

Lew Siffer

Reaction score
Apologies if I've posted in the wrong forum.

I want to buy a Richard Sherman Nike Elite jersey, however I can't find this item at the Seahawks shop nor the NFL shop. All I'm able to find is Lynch, Rice, and Thomas.

Does anyone know if a Sherman Elite was ever available? I don't want to buy a "fan" jersey if there is an Elite version somewhere out there.

There's a lot of scam "Official NFL" websites selling Sherman Elites, but I want the real deal if it's available. Not some knock-off.

Any info is appreciated.

GO HAWKS!

OP
OP
L

Lew Siffer

Reaction score
Thanks. nflshop.com doesn't have much intention of helping a person out.

I'll get in touch with the stadium shop this week and see what they're able to do.

OP
OP
L

Lew Siffer

Reaction score
Ah, I never thought of that. It adds $50 to the price of any other players' Elite jersey, but nice outta the box thinking! :th2thumbs:

pmedic920

Reaction score
You might want to research a little further. The way I understand things is, if you order a custom ELITE jersey, they come out looking more like the limited. I read it here I think, and some of the reviews on NFL shop speak of it as well. Just trying to help you out, not add confusion. GO HAWKS.

OP
OP
L

Lew Siffer

Reaction score
Wow, I've kinda been researching this a fair bit the past week or so and that's the first I've read what you're saying, so thanks.

My research has taught me how to identify a fake made-overseas Elites and if I wasn't able to get a Sherman Elite, then I'd settle for a Sherman Limited. Glad you spoke up when you did because I was considering a custom made Sherman Elite.

$300 vs $135. Hmm... :34853_doh:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The limiteds are nice. I think the link at top of the main page of this website may have what you are looking for if you wanted the blue jersey. I'm looking for the same thing you are looking for but in the wolf grey.

Edit: above site doesn't have Sherman Elite's but they do have Sherman limiteds in blue.

FormerEvil

Reaction score
I have custom elite Wilson home AND Away jerseys from NFLshop.com and despite what others might have said, both are legit and FANTASTIC quality - perfect actually.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
To this day the only (non-custom) legit Nike Elite jerseys that have been released are:

Lynch, Fan, Thomas, Rice, Baldwin, and a VERY small run of Wilson.

The rest are all either custom from the Proshop or Nflshop...or fake (if it costs any less than $300, its probably fake, because even used no one would sell a legit one for any less than $225).

They just started releasing the Shermans in limited, so if you're willing to be patient, you may have a good shot of getting an elite one at $250 vs $300 in the next few months.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
FormerEvil":25zn8o76 said:
you'll need to custom order it from nflshop.com or the stadium shop.

I'd go with the stadium shop. It's a little more expensive, but I noticed their numbers and lettering are slightly bigger. And didn't the nflshop have a run (don't even know if they fixed it yet) where all the lettering and numbers had like a maroon tint to them?

OP
OP
L

Lew Siffer

Reaction score
A little O/T, but it looks like the NFL might be cracking down on the counterfeit sites. I found many sites selling fake Elite jerseys and I thought they were legit.

Well, here's an example of a busted one: http://www.philadelphiaeaglesteamstore.com/

Here are some of the fakes I found while searching for a Sherman Elite. I figured they were affiliate sites for NFL apparel, but they're downright scams. Hope they get busted soon.

officialnflfansshop.com
nflshopofficial.com
favorjerseys.com
nfljerseysupply.cc

pmedic920

Reaction score
FormerEvil":37u89htl said:
I have custom elite Wilson home AND Away jerseys from NFLshop.com and despite what others might have said, both are legit and FANTASTIC quality - perfect actually.
Here is a link to one of the reviews straight from the NFL. shop page. I am not trying to stir up a mess, just hate to see you not get what you want. 300$ is a chunk of cash for some folks. http://m.nflshop.com/Seattle_Seahawks_J ... viewHeader.

Danimal

Reaction score
I wanted to get a Nike Elite Wilson jersey recently and had the same problem. As everyone has suggested the custom jersey option at the proshop on seahawks.com or nfl.com is the way to go. It runs ~$330 when all is said in done, so expensive but not *that* much much of an increase over waiting for a regularly available run. Plus you get to choose the color if you go the custom route!

12HawkFan

Reaction score
If you order a custom elite jersey from the Seahawks Pro-shop, with your choice of name and number, you will get the closest thing possible to what you see the boys wearing down on the field.

Use the Hawks pro shop and not the NFL.

I used the NFL first and got numbers that had a purplish tinge to them.

I was able to get them to take it back and went through the Hawks Pro-shop and am much happier.

$342.18 to my door including my Season Ticket Holder (STH), discount.

Spendy, but worth every penny IMO.

GO HAWKS!!!