niners 2013 prediction

Bobblehead

Reaction score
NinerLifer":2b9omylc said:
-The Glove-":2b9omylc said:
No offense, but I'm not curious about what Niners fans are saying. That's why I stick with .Net and NFL blogs if I need info. What good is it going to do to try to get insider info from Niners fans? I can find that stuff out with a simple Google search without the douchebaggery. What Niners fans say has no bearing on your team or the Seahawks so there's no point.

I know not everybody is, but the OP obviously is as well as a few others I imagine. Just trying to be helpful. And it's not necessarily the opinions or small talk that interests me or draws me to this site or the others in our division. It is the likeliness of there being a thread created whenever a major story breaks for one of our teams like player signings or coach movement as well as injury updates. Going to a single site for each teams updates is a lot easier than Google IMHO.

Go away, you have nothing to contribute that most of us want to know about..
Your a 49er fan, you bore me and I'm sure you bore most of us. No one cares about what you think the 49ers will do, what the Hawks will do. We don't care about why you think were wrong or right, we just don't care .. this a Seahawk site and you should just leave.