Niners are going to the Super Bowl

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The hypocrisy is very entertaining. Bring up a discussion about greatest QBs of all time and 49ers fans are on the opposite side of the spectrum; but mysteriously, greatest defenses, meh. Doesn't matter.

:roll:

ClarkForTheWin

Reaction score
Marvin49":3dipk9mk said:
chris98251":3dipk9mk said:
I really think the 49ers will win, and that's not a bad thing tossing our rivalry aside, who played them tougher twice that just about anyone in the NFC, we had the horses if we had health to be right there.

Tip of the hat to them as a football team, besides it time for Reid to Choke again in the big game of the season.

I honestly think they'll lose.

Mahomes man...he scares me. Its not that he's so good as a passer. Its that he can escape. That's been the Pass D's achilles heel all year. Thats why despite what I said outwardly, I was pretty sure the Niners were going to beat the brakes off the Packers.

This ain't that.

This game is strength vs strength....Niners Pass D vs Chiefs Pass O. Problem is Chiefs can contain that pass rush when Mahomes escapes and will have FAST WRs running deep. I have a feeling tho that people are really overlooking the Niner O vs the Chiefs D. I'm pretty sure the Chiefs will move the ball and score. The question is will the Niners be able to keep up.

I would LOVE to be wrong, but I just dunno if the Niners can slow down Mahomes enough to keep them in the game.

Well it's a good thing you are usually incorrect.

I understand that you believe you have all this knowledge about the game but long winded posts do not make you an expert regardless of how many Seahawk fans you have befriended on this website.

It's pretty simple. The 49ers Defense will have Mahomes running for his life and throwing the ball earlier then he would like. The Chiefs have no run game so it's all on the QB's shoulders.

That 26th ranked Chiefs Defense against the run will be pushed back all night long as the 49ers eat up the clock. Should Kyle implement Kittle Sanders and Samuels into the offensive plan ? It's going to be a long night for that weak Chiefs Defense.

Mahomes is the Chiefs! Defense ? Run game ? Not much to talk about.

49ers by 15 Marvin.

Washington49er

Reaction score
ClarkForTheWin":1o3rwigm said:
Marvin49":1o3rwigm said:
chris98251":1o3rwigm said:
I really think the 49ers will win, and that's not a bad thing tossing our rivalry aside, who played them tougher twice that just about anyone in the NFC, we had the horses if we had health to be right there.

Tip of the hat to them as a football team, besides it time for Reid to Choke again in the big game of the season.

Mahomes man...he scares me. Its not that he's so good as a passer. Its that he can escape. That's been the Pass D's achilles heel all year. Thats why despite what I said outwardly, I was pretty sure the Niners were going to beat the brakes off the Packers.

This ain't that.

This game is strength vs strength....Niners Pass D vs Chiefs Pass O. Problem is Chiefs can contain that pass rush when Mahomes escapes and will have FAST WRs running deep. I have a feeling tho that people are really overlooking the Niner O vs the Chiefs D. I'm pretty sure the Chiefs will move the ball and score. The question is will the Niners be able to keep up.

I would LOVE to be wrong, but I just dunno if the Niners can slow down Mahomes enough to keep them in the game.

I understand that you believe you have all this knowledge about the game but long winded posts do not make you an expert regardless of how many Seahawk fans you have befriended on this website.

It's pretty simple. The 49ers Defense will have Mahomes running for his life and throwing the ball earlier then he would like. The Chiefs have no run game so it's all on the QB's shoulders.

That 26th ranked Chiefs Defense against the run will be pushed back all night long as the 49ers eat up the clock. Should Kyle implement Kittle Sanders and Samuels into the offensive plan ? It's going to be a long night for that weak Chiefs Defense.

49ers by 15 Marvin.

Didn't you know Marv is a closet Hawk fan....lol

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Marv knows way too much to be a closet Hawk fan. Everything I have read from him indicates he's like one of these 49ers fans who watched practice in Redwood City, and that was a while ago.

We dislike the 49ers at a sibling level because we're closest to them, maybe live near them or whatnot. Same with Seattle. And thus, we desire to know all there is to know about them.

There's a reason why 9ers threads endured even when the Rams were blowing us both out. And this is it.

Giedi

Reaction score
ClarkForTheWin":fphn8tce said:
Marvin49":fphn8tce said:
chris98251":fphn8tce said:

This ain't that.

49ers by 15 Marvin.
I agree, I think the 49ers win this comfortably. They are a more complete team on both sides of the ball, and specially on defense and the pass rush. KC's has a habit of falling behind and the 49ers have a habit of getting an early lead. I don't see either of those trends breaking. :mrgreen:

I think the second best team in the NFL is the SeaHawks, simply because they are the next most complete team in the NFL (when healthy).

Popeyejones

Reaction score
ClarkForTheWin":3odgy0kd said:

Making an account over here just to engage in friendly fire with other 9ers fans ain't it, man.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1absbrdy said:
Marv knows way too much to be a closet Hawk fan. Everything I have read from him indicates he's like one of these 49ers fans who watched practice in Redwood City, and that was a while ago.

We dislike the 49ers at a sibling level because we're closest to them, maybe live near them or whatnot. Same with Seattle. And thus, we desire to know all there is to know about them.

There's a reason why 9ers threads endured even when the Rams were blowing us both out. And this is it.
How long has it been since SF had training camp in Rocklin?I remember going a couple times
in the 80's when I lived in Fair Oaks,CA.
I remember it was free and you had players literally 5 ft away.

Marvin49

Reaction score
ClarkForTheWin":3gmrfw42 said:
Marvin49":3gmrfw42 said:
chris98251":3gmrfw42 said:

This ain't that.

49ers by 15 Marvin.

Wow.

M'Kay.

1) I don't think I've referred to myself as an expert at anything at any time whatsoever.
2) I'm allowed an opinion regardless of whether you agree with it or not.
3) If I think the Niners are going to lose all the time and I'm wrong most of the time....why exactly would I change the way I predict games?

I'm not blind. I see the challenges the Niners pose to the Chiefs. For example, the defense that probably most resembles SF that the Chiefs have played is SD. SD destroyed GB just like SF did. In two games against the Chargers, Mahomes threw for 182 1TD/1INT and 174 1TD/1INT. The Niners have 57 sacks on the season (including Postseason). 6 other teams have had that many since 2000. They all won the SB. It isn't hard to look at stats and find an argument that would make me feel better. As such, I go by feel.

I also view most Niner games from a "worst case" scenario. I'm too attached to see things entirely objectively at this point in the season. Some of that is probably self preservation.

Right now, I think the Chiefs are going to win. If I'm wrong, FAN-Freakin-TASTIC. I'll just have to live with random Niner fans on this site giving me crap about predicting the loss. I mean really...its gonna keep me up an night. Truly. :roll:

Peace.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3axq2hc8 said:

Never actually made it up to Rocklin as I'm not nor ever have been a "I'm gonna go see them in camp" kinda guy. I was certainly a fan of the team tho in those days.

Its why for me the "dusty rings" thing always kinda makes me laugh. In many cases, its a Niner fan who has never seen the team win. That's not me. I remember every single championship. I was kinda too young to really know what was happening for the first 2, but I remember them. For the last three, I was every bit as attached to those teams as I am to this one right now. That doesn't feel prehistoric to me.

ClarkForTheWin

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1sd8ashy said:
The hypocrisy is very entertaining. Bring up a discussion about greatest QBs of all time and 49ers fans are on the opposite side of the spectrum; but mysteriously, greatest defenses, meh. Doesn't matter.

Yet you are always on the opposite side of the 49ers in every discussion regardless of if is Seahawk related.
How ironic.

ClarkForTheWin

Reaction score
Washington49er":30yn9swh said:
ClarkForTheWin":30yn9swh said:
Marvin49":30yn9swh said:
chris98251":30yn9swh said:

This ain't that.

49ers by 15 Marvin.

Didn't you know Marv is a closet Hawk fan....lol

I have been reading Marvin's post since the Kap years on the Webzone. He has some nice insight but nothing to write home about. Pretty basic stuff.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ClarkForTheWin":3j3volo3 said:
RolandDeschain":3j3volo3 said:

Yet you are always on the opposite side of the 49ers in every discussion regardless of if is Seahawk related.
How ironic.
I'm actually not, newbie; but hey, welcome to .NET. Your three-week lengthy tenure thus far really makes me value your opinion.

chris98251

Reaction score
ClarkForTheWin":3jigj9ub said:
RolandDeschain":3jigj9ub said:

How ironic.

No he isn't, he flips and flops like a fish sometimes, shows you what you know, but hey whatever floats your boat.

Now if you want to talk about San Diego heat he can be damn stubborn, ask Cartire :)

johnnyfever

Reaction score
ClarkForTheWin":2gxndh41 said:
RolandDeschain":2gxndh41 said:
ClarkForTheWin":2gxndh41 said:
I'll bet on that 49er Defense all day long.
Prove it.

The simple fact that both the 49er Offense and Defense is ranked higher then the Chiefs should be proof enough. Strength of schedule ? NINERS own that also.

That Chief Defense has played the Texans and Titan's. Shanahan offense will own it.

The 49er number one ranked Defense will give Mahomes fits.

This 49er team IS NOT the Texans and Titan's.

49ers by 15.

He was close.....49ers lost by 11.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
johnnyfever":2tt7ez6e said:
ClarkForTheWin":2tt7ez6e said:
RolandDeschain":2tt7ez6e said:
ClarkForTheWin":2tt7ez6e said:
I'll bet on that 49er Defense all day long.
Prove it.

The simple fact that both the 49er Offense and Defense is ranked higher then the Chiefs should be proof enough. Strength of schedule ? NINERS own that also.

That Chief Defense has played the Texans and Titan's. Shanahan offense will own it.

The 49er number one ranked Defense will give Mahomes fits.

This 49er team IS NOT the Texans and Titan's.

49ers by 15.

He was close.....49ers lost by 11.
To be fair, he was only off by 26 points. :lol:
I wonder if he’ll be back anytime soon????????? 8)

What happened to that “#1 defense” the last 7 minutes?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Something is missing in this thread since the end of last nights game.
I can’t quite put my finger on it. :stirthepot:

Latest posts