Niners vs Cowboys

sc85sis

Reaction score
I can't tell whether the '9ers are looking that good or Dallas really is that bad. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
hawk45":17suvhqv said:
Well Niner fans can relax and enjoy the remaining 50 minutes of the game I guess. No competition today.

Must be nice to start you season with a Bye week.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
How sad for Cowboys fans, not only are they getting whipped but there looks to be as many red jerseys in the stands as blue.

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Treghc":36gaujav said:
Even Dallas fans don't want to watch their team...

Bw9Wj7gIQAEL9G

I was just about to say something about how many 9er fans are in that stadium. That's just pathetic for Dallas fans.

chris98251

Reaction score
49ers can't score in SC but seems they like Dallas a lot. Boldin and Davis primary targets so far, not so broken as many were saying or hoping, S.F. isn't going to slide as far as many think they were going to.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
@30AcreFortress: 49ers fans all up in the Jerrydome because the airfare+hotel+tickets are still cheaper than Santa Clara.

hawk45

Reaction score
LMAO at 75-17, funny because it's true.

Yeah what up with the read by Romo on that. 3 defenders bracket the guy before he lets fly with it, and I think unseen defender number 4 entered the frame for the pick. That's...you see your QB do that and I don't care if he throws for 500 yards, you don't trust that guy in the 4th quarter.

I guess the silver lining for Dallas is when the blowout happens in the 1st quarter you have the entire game to come back if the Niners let off the gas? I just...you can't actually mount a comeback without a defense. And when Kaep faces a team incapable of staying in VD's zip code...it gets gruesome.

lsheldon

Reaction score
chris98251":2hq2ox7t said:
49ers can't score in SC but seems they like Dallas a lot. Boldin and Davis primary targets so far, not so broken as many were saying or hoping, S.F. isn't going to slide as far as many think they were going to.

They actually look better than I thought they would, but I don't think playing Dallas is a real test of any team. We'll have to see what they look like when they play someone other than Jerry's kids.

SF49r

Reaction score
Game should be closer, cowboys driving down field easily just turnovers are really killing them.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
SF can't seem to stop Murray.

Garrett will still let Romo blow it, though.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Right on cue. Just like I said.

Why the hell wouldn't you pound it three straight times there? Fire everyone in Dallas.

hawk45

Reaction score
Niners just waiting until the red zone for Romo to give it back obviously. Fantastic strategy.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Cowboys running game looks legit. Their O-line seems pretty solid. Only hope of winning games is to score 60 points a game.

And as I type this, Romo throws another pick.

Latest posts