Niners vs Cowboys

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Lol Romo.

I'm done with this game until Weeden is put in.

Cartire

Reaction score
And I thought I was being super smart starting Romo over Rodgers this week. Rodgers didn't score well, but romo is taking me into negatives.

He's a FF QB. And he can't even do that right. F him

Yxes1122

Reaction score
My opponent in Fantasy this week has SF D... and Romo is KILLING me...

rideaducati

Reaction score
Niner D looks great against Dallas, but when they meet a team that doesn't hand them the ball, they look like they might have trouble.

Largent80

Reaction score
Largent80":3ipt9sco said:
Dallas may end up with the #1 pick the way that defense looks.

Edit, Dal-ASS may end up with the #1 pick the way Romo looks.

They need to get him outta there, PERIOD.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
C'mon now, that was a beauuuuutiful hail mary into tight double coverage. Even the announcers said sometimes when Dez is covered he is open........and Romo believed them.LOL

drdiags

Reaction score
Romo's throws has me wondering if his back is still a problem? He seems to think he can put more zip on the ball than he actually is doing.

James in PA

Reaction score
I know Dallas sucks, but all the experts who said the niners were going to take a "step back" this year are sadly going to be wrong. Ok so they have guys out either due to injury or suspension. They're still a deep team. Oh, they didn't look sharp in preseason? Please. Other than Seattle, who would you pick to beat the Niners right now? That soft Denver team? New Orleans? Green Bay? Bottom line San Fran is still going to be right there.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Why is Cox still in the NFL? Harbaugh sure hates Adderall and pot users...rapists and / or wife beaters, not so much.

HawkWow

Reaction score
James in PA":3ij4xnw9 said:
I know Dallas sucks, but all the experts who said the niners were going to take a "step back" this year are sadly going to be wrong. Ok so they have guys out either due to injury or suspension. They're still a deep team. Oh, they didn't look sharp in preseason? Please. Other than Seattle, who would you pick to beat the Niners right now? That soft Denver team? New Orleans? Green Bay? Bottom line San Fran is still going to be right there.

Dude...it's the Cowboys.

Sherminator

Reaction score
Let the hate flow....

In all seriousness though, i thought our secondary would be more of a concern than the D-line.
Not the case (with a little help from Romo)

I thought our O-line would be great and we wouldn't pass well
Not the case

But Kaep looks a lot better, I've seen him make some reads!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Meh, SF is playing against some of the worst QBing I've seen. Dallas's D must be utterly deflated having to play alongside Romo. There is very little to take away from this game besides Garrett and Romo's incompetence.

Sherminator

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3jiogjjo said:
Yeah, no offense to the 49ers, but they haven't stopped the run and look shaky defensively. They are just beating up on a bad team. They're good, but they're not as good as last year.

Lol no s***

We are missing 2 pro-bowlers and a starting NT, in a 3-4 a good NT can make all the difference between a shaky NT