Niners vs Cowboys

rlkats

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1bpkzudn said:
Can't stop the run, can't really get to the QB efficiently for the 49ers.

Ya that's what I see. Scary. Thank God its Romo

RationalNiner

Reaction score
The defense is looking SOFT and both our starting corners are now injured. The game should be much closer than it is. The Cowboys are their own worst enemy here.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Not sure that Weeden with a leash isn't a better option than an unhinged Romo right now.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
The America's team bit is pretty outrageous when they can't even fill their own stadium in the season opener. Not even Dallas's team.

hawk45

Reaction score
DavidSeven":288c1l5n said:
Right on cue. Just like I said.

Why the hell wouldn't you pound it three straight times there? Fire everyone in Dallas.

Seriously, make it rain pink slips.

Let's see here, Murray is slicing and dicing, our QB is known worldwide for throwing picks in the worst possible situations and in fact threw a pick mere minutes ago.

Yeah, let it rip Romo. LMAO they just showed the replay, Romo was just getting rid of the ball but didn't care enough to ground it or throw it out of bounds. He was like meh, I'll chuck this up for grabs over my shoulder. Shit Romo, fall down or take the sack.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
What makes it worse is that Romo missed a wide open dude on the quick slant before tossing the ball up into an area with three red jerseys.

Y'all just know that Jerry Jones will take Jameis Winston and make their team somehow even more detestable in the process.

Also, I'm starting the FREE DEZ BRYANT movement.

HawkWow

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":10c6s8va said:
The America's team bit is pretty outrageous when they can't even fill their own stadium in the season opener. Not even Dallas's team.

Central America's team.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
NOW VD gets called for holding. Looked identical to the time he held Sherm.

Cartire

Reaction score
Jerry is on his way over to Stephen right now so he can whop him across the head, "I WANTED JOHNNY AND YOU WOULDNT LET ME TAKE HIM"

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The really funny part is that SF hasn't even actually looked good at all yet.

This is pathetically amusing.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
SF's offense doesn't look overly impressive so far. D looks pretty soft. Turnovers are everything.

hawk45

Reaction score
Haven't seen Dallas force Kap off his first read yet in this game. If you can't do that, and if you don't have the kind of D that can stop him from escaping and ripping off those runs with those wheels of his, he will murder you.

They have been getting some pressure is the only thing nice that can be said about their D so far.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":2yww4zn4 said:
How sad for Cowboys fans, not only are they getting whipped but there looks to be as many red jerseys in the stands as blue.
I'm listening to it on radio, and the niner fans are louder than the Dallas fans.
Dallas has a pathetic fanbase at home, they have more bandwagon fans in other city's going to away games than they have hometown Dallas fans going to home games.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Niners OL looks awful. Cowboys defense blows but they are all up in Kaep's grill.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Why does Harbaugh always look like someone is hitting him in the head with a stick? You would think that being up 3 scores against a team giving him the game would at least make him look somewhat comfortable. Does he hate being there that much?