Niners win totals

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The 49ers have purchased his loyalty for now. If you think he's a 49er at heart over a Seahawk at heart, then well...enjoy the delusion, I guess. He was part of one of the best defenses in the history of the NFL for four consecutive years and got a ring here. We also gave him his start.

We'll see which team he goes into the hall of fame as. ;)

Washington49er

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1r3u5eyq said:
The 49ers have purchased his loyalty for now. If you think he's a 49er at heart over a Seahawk at heart, then well...enjoy the delusion, I guess. He was part of one of the best defenses in the history of the NFL for four consecutive years and got a ring here. We also gave him his start.

We'll see which team he goes into the hall of fame as. ;)

SFW, for now he's a 49er and seems to be enjoying himself, so who which team he goes into the HOF is still to be decided and has zero to do with this season.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Washington49er":2mve7cd6 said:
SFW, for now he's a 49er and seems to be enjoying himself, so who which team he goes into the HOF is still to be decided and has zero to do with this season.
It has plenty to do with your trolling, however.

Washington49er

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3lr0aj08 said:
Washington49er":3lr0aj08 said:

Apparently now because you're butthurt about the loss having an opinion different from yours is now trolling?

Get over yourself.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Washington49er":t3n811yf said:
RolandDeschain":t3n811yf said:
Washington49er":t3n811yf said:

Apparently now because you're butthurt about the loss having an opinion different from yours is now trolling?

Get over yourself.

I think it's about time you get over yourself.

We aren't going to suffer trolling.. and you've not earned the benefit of the doubt.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Washington49er":376ira5l said:
RolandDeschain":376ira5l said:
Washington49er":376ira5l said:

Get over yourself.
This is not the section to attack Seahawks fans who just lost by calling them "butthurt" mein friend. Head over to the Smackshack lest you get smacked to oblivion by mods.

chris98251

Reaction score
NFL lists all the teams you played for in order. Sherman still lives 4 miles from Aros when he is not playing also...….

You see them in a Gold Jacket not a Jersey also, depending on the future I am sure he will be supported by both teams, he is out spoken no doubt, but one hell of a team mate, the 49ers are seeing that now, I can't imagine a more hated player recently by a fan base then Sherman and then signed to that team and a change of opinion made about him.

rlkats

Reaction score
chris98251":1hyqlv6g said:
NFL lists all the teams you played for in order. Sherman still lives 4 miles from Aros when he is not playing also...….

You see them in a Gold Jacket not a Jersey also, depending on the future I am sure he will be supported by both teams, he is out spoken no doubt, but one hell of a team mate, the 49ers are seeing that now, I can't imagine a more hated player recently by a fan base then Sherman and then signed to that team and a change of opinion made about him.

I think this really details how us fans are truly ignorant of how a player really is. I hated Sherman because of his mouth. But man since he has been in San Fran he has been great. Even stayed respectful while enduring 2 losing seasons.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
rlkats":3ohafx0y said:
I think this really details how us fans are truly ignorant of how a player really is. I hated Sherman because of his mouth. But man since he has been in San Fran he has been great. Even stayed respectful while enduring 2 losing seasons.
It just proves you weren't objective about him to begin with. :)

rlkats

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3iu786pm said:
rlkats":3iu786pm said:
It just proves you weren't objective about him to begin with. :)

You are correct, that's why I said US and not you all