No deal says Lynch's agent. More speculation.

idahohawk

Reaction score
I understand if Lynch needs some time away, especially after Bevell screwed him over from the 36" line. But I love that JS and SEA talked with Lynch & reps, put the number out there and gave a timeline. Beyond the frustration, you either want to play or you don't. So here's the deal (and it is a good one for Lynch), take it or leave it, by X date/time. But don't drag this thing out, thus hurting the franchise planning process.

So, sign on the line Lynch, and go back into seclusion. I don't blame you, as I said. But please let the SEA mgt move forward and finish putting the pieces together. Don't hold the franchise hostage. That is just lame.

cacksman

Reaction score
I, for one, am not holding my breath on this. I'm extremely confident a deal will eventually get done. Whether it's this Tuesday, or early-April, a deal is getting done.

But if for some crazy reason it's not then I have a ton of faith, that barring health, Turbin and Michael can reach 95% of what was done this past year, and have a solid cap savings on top of it.

TAB420

Reaction score
Rat":1c1yyrih said:
TAB420":1c1yyrih said:
Not me, I root for the team as a whole. If I thought he was willing to get what ever he could, knowing it could hurt the team overall, I would want him gone.
It never hurts the team when the player feels properly compensated.

It does if that compensation directly affects the cap.

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/569348875481264129[/tweet]

drdiags

Reaction score
All should be settled by March 10th. If Lynch is still non-committal the team pulls the deal off the table and move on to the next plan. They aren't going to cut Lynch out-right, but would see if they can swing a deal with a team, most likely an AFC team if they can help it.

At some point Lynch will pull the trigger on whether he continues his career or calls it a day.

Rat

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":v9dsc1l6 said:
brimsalabim":v9dsc1l6 said:
What more could he want? A better parking space?
A new Offensive Coordinator? :229031_shrug:

Under the current offensive coordinator, Lynch has been one of the most used and most successful backs in the NFL. He's probably fine with Bevell.