No, not a great win...A GREAT WIN!!

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Great, great win. Maybe our best since going into New England and beating the Pats. That was vintage Seahawks defense in a win that tips the division in our favor. I can't say enough about it.

Absolute trash of offense, holy smokes. I hope they take the week off to get their crap together. But that defense, man oh man.

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
@NYG
Houston
Washington
@Arizona
Atlanta

This stretch is challenging because you have to avoid a letdown because Beckham isn't playing and the Giants may be 0-6, but you don't face JJ Watt and Mercelius for Houston, but need to score points against them.

Washington presents a challenge for the defense and then to Arizona on a short week.

I know the offense looks spotty, but signs of life are Paul Richardson is staying upright, Lockett appears to be moving well, Graham is seeing the ball and Mckissic is a new weapon that will be better at home on turf.

We also have to stop criticism of JS on drafts....Clark, Reed, Nas Jones and McDowell appear to be a foresome that is the future....if we can sign Richardson to a long term deal, we will be good for a long time.

Concerns are not the OL as much as they are waiting for the call up of Mike Davis at RB.....Lacy isn't the answer and Rawls looks heavier and slower.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
adeltaY":nrnmk9hg said:
Let's put this in perspective. The Falcons were a dropped TD pass by Jordan Howard (much easier to catch than the one Kupp couldn't corral) from losing @ CHI and half a yard away from losing @ DET. Guess what? They won both those games. Do you think they'll give a damn in January if those road wins help them get to 13-3 and the #1 seed? No! Road wins are damn hard to come by in this league so you take them to the bank and keep battling.

We really need a LIKE button for posts! :2thumbs: