Not usually a “refs” guy but..

mistaowen

Reaction score
There have been some blatant holds and PI’s the refs chose to eat the whistle on for the Browns and have been calling much tighter on the Seahawks. With sports betting everywhere, it wouldn’t surprise me if a “nudge” came in to get this game closer. I have no problem if they want to let guys play but it has to be consistent. It very much felt like the game was reeled back in after the quick start.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
There have been some blatant holds and PI’s the refs chose to eat the whistle on for the Browns and have been calling much tighter on the Seahawks. With sports betting everywhere, it wouldn’t surprise me if a “nudge” came in to get this game closer. I have no problem if they want to let guys play but it has to be consistent. It very much felt like the game was reeled back in after the quick start.
Missed hold on Clark.

DPI was complete bullshit.

Both cost us.

OP
OP
mistaowen

mistaowen

Reaction score
Myles Garrett was a full head/arm ahead of the football on that interception, hence Pete the angriest I can recall seeing him. This ref group needs to be investigated, they check the line every play, something like that is egregious.

seabowl

Reaction score
Myles Garrett was a full head/arm ahead of the football on that interception, hence Pete the angriest I can recall seeing him. This ref group needs to be investigated, they check the line every play, something like that is egregious.

View attachment 61468
I just rewound it and watched and that is not correct. This is not when Seattle snapped the ball and Garrett moved back right before the snap.

renofox

Reaction score

View attachment 61468
How the **** does the line judge miss that???

Oh yeah, he was blinded by the $$$, lol.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.

View attachment 61468
That's that WEAPONS GRADE bullshit right there! JFC

morgulon1

Reaction score
I wonder what the Seahawks players are thinking about this butt ramming the refs are giving them. I'm livid , the Seahawks have to be thinking they have to play lights out 124.7 % to have a chance to win.