O'Brien Schofield back with the Hawks

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
WOOT! Awesome news! He's an underrated talent. He made some great plays in the Superb Owl, even if they came in the 4th when the Donkeys were on their way back to the plane.

chris98251

Reaction score
What I like is that our D Line is quietly being assembled again with depth, I think we will be pleasently surprised and we won't be reaching anywhere.

Stealing your list......

1.Bennett DE/DT - Starter
2.Mebane DT - Starter
3.Avril DE - Starter
4.McDaniel DT - Starter
5.Hill DT - Rotational Depth
6.Scruggs DE/DT - Situational Starter Roational depth
7.Schofield DE - Rotational depth
8.Williams DT - Rotational Depth
9.Mayowa DE - Rotational Depth
10.Brooks DT - Rotional Depth, Really liked what I seen from him last year in limited play
11.Boatwright DE - Rotational Depth
12.Cherrington DT - Another player that looked like he had something stuck in the depth chart, Rotational Depth
13.Irvin DE - Situational Pass rusher as well. He is listed on the roster as DE still is he not?
14.Rookie DE

We won't keep this many active, but 10 isn't to high of number to keep based on how we rotate players in and out.Probably IR and PS players here still.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
As others have said, great depth signing! One year deal keeps him hungry to have a great year.

KK84

Reaction score
I'm happy he's back on the cheap, but i really feel bad for the dude, thinking he was gonna cash in with a decent contract, only to have those assholes in New York jerk him around and force him to take the vet minimum or close to it here. The Giants did him really dirty, hope he's pissed off and ready to wreck some stuff.

drdiags

Reaction score
The Seahawks most likely are going to keep 3 QBs. Where does that roster spot come from? RB/FB, WR, TE or DL?

Glad to have OB back. Was hoping he would have stuck with the NY Giants, just to improve the draft compensatory pick chances but the team should be good without him going to NY.

King Dog

Reaction score
drdiags":3o3u8vu7 said:
The Seahawks most likely are going to keep 3 QBs. Where does that roster spot come from? RB/FB, WR, TE or DL?

Glad to have OB back. Was hoping he would have stuck with the NY Giants, just to improve the draft compensatory pick chances but the team should be good without him going to NY.

I don't see us needing a punter this year, so I assume Ryan will be released.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
King Dog":azb9gk9r said:
drdiags":azb9gk9r said:

I don't see us needing a punter this year, so I assume Ryan will be released.

:th2thumbs: :179422:

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I think Pryor is far from a lock to make the final roster.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Great signing! He played about 80% of Clemons while Clem was hurt to start the year. The signing is for 1/10th Clem was due. You do the math.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Very good signing. We need numbers in the front 7, and although Schofield may not be starting quality, he's a nice player to include in our rotation.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Excellent news. The guy has lots of utility as a spot pass rusher.

Seafan

Reaction score
The Hawk LB depth is unreal. We let go of two young talented guys last year and still had 5 guys who are legit starters. With young talented red shirts like Toomer and Taylor this group has depth and very tough competition again. I can't imagine the team using a draft pick on a LB this year. This is a big reason our special teams have and will continue to be some of the best in the league.

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
I think this is agreat signing. The guy was just geting back from injury and I think he has played well. He just a Hawk kinda guy. Will have that chip to prove the NYG they screwed up and looking to get a deal next year. May he have best year yet!!!