Official eat crow thread

BASF

Reaction score
Wait, Fade is not a Hawks fan?
It is only supposition that he is not considering his posts fellating Shanahan. I believe he is a Seahawks fan that has gotten more interested in being correct about his assessments of our ownership and coaches than actually enjoying the teams victories.

acer1240

Reaction score
I'm afraid acer started going downhill many moons ago when he traded his 'hot girl' avatar for a penguin. lol
You are astute. I was actually going through a midlife crisis when I chose penguins over some really hot t&a.

Hawkstrong, I hate to break it to you but my previous time out happened well before I called you out.

As far as roasted crow goes....

It tastes like baked watermelon. I'm accepting my punishment but am not enjoying it. GOMS!

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
LOL I doubt we are going to get an Eat Crow thread from the people that thought he was good.

LOL

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
We should have been shut out but for a lucky block, we looked horrible in every aspect of the game

Fade

Reaction score
It is only supposition that he is not considering his posts fellating Shanahan. I believe he is a Seahawks fan that has gotten more interested in being correct about his assessments of our ownership and coaches than actually enjoying the teams victories.
Could care less if I'm right or wrong. I just give my honest opinion with no regard if it will hurt people's feelings.

I see the big picture, and Pete must go for the Seahawks to move forward as a franchise. That I have no doubt.

Jodi with an "I" is sus, and should probably sell the team. The franchise has only gotten worse year after year under her watch.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
obtuse. Nobody in the league wanted this guy, even as a backup. He's a bridge QB and everyone knows it.
Why be an ASS about Geno, eh Chuck??
I guess it must make y'all feel good to pi$$ in the other SEAHAWKS fans Cheerios eh?? Go figure, SMH

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Could care less if I'm right or wrong. I just give my honest opinion with no regard if it will hurt people's feelings.

I see the big picture, and Pete must go for the Seahawks to move forward as a franchise. That I have no doubt.

Jodi with an "I" is sus, and should probably sell the team. The franchise has only gotten worse year after year under her watch.
Nobody GIVES A SHIT about what you think Faded, so N-O <> H-U-R-T <>F-E-E-L-I-N-G-S here, EVER from Y'all 'PRETEND' Seahawks >'Light'<Fans like yourself & Y'all other 'SCRUBS'

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Except Faded has been correct about everything for years so far.

Too late now though. Can't warn the passengers about the rapids when you are literally plummeting from the waterfall.

Most of what some of us were warning about has come true. So there isn't much to save.

Nobody is laughing or saying we told you so, because we are on the damned boat too. Whatever happens to this team, happens to us as fans as well.
We were just hoping to avoid it, and since that was unlikely, vent.

But

We just have to endure it now and hope whatever is left when we hit the bottom? Is enough to build back from.

We are just as screwed as every other Seahawk fan is this year, (and likely next).

evergreen

Reaction score
The boat is going over the high draft pick/get a very good QB waterfall. Oh no? I just want Denver falling with us. What you really wanted to be 8-9? Bring on the 3-14!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The Crow was tasty last week. But all I see now is that Geno hasn't lead this team to a SINGLE POINT IN 6 QUARTERS.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
No need to eat crow when we were expected to get blown out

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
No need to eat crow when we were expected to get blown out
But I was told that the 10 point spread was utter disrespect to Geno, the team and to all their mothers, from the "so-called experts" and other mediots who picked the Niners over the greatest team to ever eke out a win on Monday Night!

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Why be an ASS about Geno, eh Chuck??
I guess it must make y'all feel good to pi$$ in the other SEAHAWKS fans Cheerios eh?? Go figure, SMH
what are you carrying on about? are you mad because I'm right? were REBUILDING. Geno is how we get a top 7 draft pick. This was all planned. Enjoy the ride. This team will get better, At least the defense will.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
But I was told that the 10 point spread was utter disrespect to Geno, the team and to all their mothers, from the "so-called experts" and other mediots who picked the Niners over the greatest team to ever eke out a win on Monday Night!
You were also told Trey Lance was a bust. Giving up 3 firsts for a bum on a win now team is tantamount to the Ricky Williams deal Ditka swung on