Official eat crow thread

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
You were also told Trey Lance was a bust. Giving up 3 firsts for a bum on a win now team is tantamount to the Ricky Williams deal Ditka swung on
Not sure how it fits in. Your statement is correct. I was referring to all the outrage from people about how the NFL and the media persecute Seattle. This past week by manifesting a sacrilegiously absurd double digit spread against the mighty Seahawks. Since this is a crow thread, I thought I'd see if any of those folks were around.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's gonna' be an up and down season. Was extremely to crow up last week. And it was justified. This week, I think most of us thought they would lose. Shoot, I predicted a win, but wasn't even mildly surprised they lost. On to Sunday.

notyou

Reaction score
But I was told that the 10 point spread was utter disrespect to Geno, the team and to all their mothers, from the "so-called experts" and other mediots who picked the Niners over the greatest team to ever eke out a win on Monday Night!
It was disrespect. It should have been a 20 point spread.

sprhawk73

Reaction score
The draft can't come soon enough, be prepared for a long season.

I recommend taking the new player growth approach. Walker got some carries, the tackles look pretty good and Dareke Young is 3rd in receiving.

3rd - Joey Blount, 14 tackles, 9 solo. 5th - Coby Bryant has 12

Here's the rook list for playing at home:
FS - Joey Blount #35
CB - Coby Bryant #8
T - Charles Cross #67
T - Abraham Lucas #72
LB - Boye Mafe #53
RB - Kenneth Walker III #9
CB - Tariq Woolen #27
WR - Dareke Young #83

scutterhawk

Reaction score
what are you carrying on about? are you mad because I'm right? were REBUILDING. Geno is how we get a top 7 draft pick. This was all planned. Enjoy the ride. This team will get better, At least the defense will.
Nope, just getting fed up with the adolescence, smart-ass WHINEY comebacks.
It's like SOME of y'all think that WE DON'T KNOW that Geno Smith is our PLACE-HOLDER...Just don't feel the need to SNIPE on your fellow Seahawks fans about it....I mean y'all can't find another FAN site to CONSTANTLY WHINE, P*$$ & MOAN THE BLUES?

billbird2111

Reaction score
We should have been shut out but for a lucky block, we looked horrible in every aspect of the game

As a long time 49er fan, I was happy to see that. It's been a long decade of losing to Seattle. Here, there and everywhere. Even when the 49ers fielded a good team, a playoff caliber team, we still lost at least one game to the Seahawks. But, for a majorty of those years we lost both of them.

I'm not sure if Coach Pete has it in him to go through another rebuilding process. But, if anyone does, it's him. This is a young team. I think they have drafted well. The season is only two games old. Both the 49ers and the Seahawks are 1-1.

There is a lot that can, and will, happen over the course of the next four months.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Nope, just getting fed up with the adolescence, smart-ass WHINEY comebacks.
It's like SOME of y'all think that WE DON'T KNOW that Geno Smith is our PLACE-HOLDER...Just don't feel the need to SNIPE on your fellow Seahawks fans about it....I mean y'all can't find another FAN site to CONSTANTLY WHINE, P*$$ & MOAN THE BLUES?
Incorrect, there are many on here that think Smith will actually win us 9 or 10 games.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Incorrect, there are many on here that think Smith will actually win us 9 or 10 games.
They'd have to REALLY come together as a team to get that sort of success outta this year.

8 or 9 wins was my prediction for their ceiling this year.

I mean, it's not IMPOSSIBLE, but I don't think anyone is actually predicting that as the most likely scenario at this point, and I didn't really see anyone doing to prior to the season either honestly

BASF

Reaction score
Yes, because only the quarterback wins football games. You are smarter than this Chukarhawk. Team game means that the quarterback can be the reason we do not lose games and not the one who wins them. There are a ton of things that have to go right for this team to finish over five hundred. Geno Smith winning us games is not at the top of the list.

John63

Reaction score
This whole eat crow thread was very premature. Should have waited until week 8.

Titus Pullo

Reaction score
They'd have to REALLY come together as a team to get that sort of success outta this year.

8 or 9 wins was my prediction for their ceiling this year.

I mean, it's not IMPOSSIBLE, but I don't think anyone is actually predicting that as the most likely scenario at this point, and I didn't really see anyone doing to prior to the season either honestly
Are you going to change your avatar to Drew Lock when Geno gets benched?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Are you going to change your avatar to Drew Lock when Geno gets benched?
Probably not. I prefer Geno, generally.

If Lock comes in without his turnover issues and does anything like Genos first half game of the year, I'll gladly switch it up though. That'd be another excellent redemption arc.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Yes, because only the quarterback wins football games. You are smarter than this Chukarhawk. Team game means that the quarterback can be the reason we do not lose games and not the one who wins them. There are a ton of things that have to go right for this team to finish over five hundred. Geno Smith winning us games is not at the top of the list.
I feel like you made my point, at least in my mind. Without Russell to cover for our horrid defense and bad o Line play the rest of the team is exposed as not very good. Russel for sure could carry this team at times and win games in the 4th quarter. We no longer have that crutch, now its all exposed.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
This whole eat crow thread was very premature. Should have waited until week 8.

Why do you care? We've seen you on the Broncos fan boards referring to the Broncos as "we." Why visit a Seahawks fan site at all, when your Broncos are not expected to play the Seahawks again until 2026?