OFFICIAL GAMEDAY COUNTDOWN!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
First time poster. Curt Warner was a good back with shortened career.

View attachment 60164

Hot damn is it weird to be mildly aroused by those 80's mesh jerseys? I would have passed out if the Seahawks said THOSE were going to be our throwbacks.

Oh, also notice how forward the Seahawk helmet logo is?!

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
26 and counting.

This is a tough one for me because there is more than one very likable dude that rocked #26

I’ve got to go with this guy, I enjoyed him on the field, the “real Rob report” was a blast, and he’s enjoyable still as a TV personality.
I also appreciate the thoughts I have of him mentoring Marshawn Lynch. I believe he played a significant role in Beast Modes success. No proof, just observation and speculation.

This is a photo that I got to take in Atlanta a few years back. That’s his brother that he’s interacting with during warm ups.

Attachments

• IMG_5407.jpeg
    IMG_5407.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 2

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Shawn Springs had his moments for sure...But 24 belongs to one man and one man only. Hell, I almost wonder if it should be retired.

Maxresdefault

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe not for pure stats alone but I would say for what he meant to this franchise, team and fans emotionally, it's never been seen before by any other single player in the history of the team.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Maybe not for pure stats alone but I would say for what he meant to this franchise, team and fans emotionally, it's never been seen before by any other single player in the history of the team.
#24 is popular with the Seahawks. Many players wore that number but one did make that number really stand out, for sure!