One person dead, multiple injured at Chiefs' Super Bowl parade

SNDavidson

Reaction score
there was a horde of wallmart lcd blue light special 498 samsonite tv's incoming what did you want them to do punch them?

SNDavidson

Reaction score
and, this is not a funny matter, so sorry if taken disrespectfully my bad

86Hawk

Reaction score
So damn sad. Nobody should have to feel unsafe for any reason during a celebration of this magnitude. Seahawks parade was one of the coolest events I've ever been to. Obviously something needs to happen to put a stop to this shit.

OP
OP
FlayvaMeister

FlayvaMeister

Reaction score
One reason I stay strapped 24/7.

I was watching one of the NBC Kansas City affiliates online, and a woman being interviewed who was close to the stage -- where the shooting broke out -- said while she was lying on the ground, a man next to her pulled his weapon. With over 800+ officers on call for the parade, it's hard to tell if he was a registered concealed weapon person or a plain-clothed officer.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
Haven’t seen an official report, but looks like it was gang related.

The one who got tackled and disarmed by the crowd looked damn young in the couple pics I saw.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
This is why we can't have nice things. I don't understand what goes through some people's minds. I mean in what reality is shooting in a crowd of a million people comprised of families over some gang beef not going to turn into a bad thing?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
There's just too many people in this country. Need to get the population down to about 125 million again.

Latest posts