Only way we can lose this week

Uncle Si

Reaction score
bmorepunk":91akfsah said:
It's weird to me that people can get overconfident in a road playoff game against any NFL team.

Fans arent players or coaches... so matters little

Scorpion05

Reaction score
People always try to predict games, but never account for special teams, turnovers, injuries etc. it’s funny

I won’t guarantee this game, but I’m not super nervous about it. I’m proud of this team either way

That said, I’m really amazed at the lack of football knowledge from some Cowboys fans. Granted most fans only know about their own teams, and judge accordingly...but man oh man

They keep bringing up the 49ers and Cardinals game as a measure of how vulnerable we are. They keep mentioning week 3, conveniently leaving out that we were missing Baldwin, and KJ Wright I believe. Even if you minus Earl’s turnovers, at no point did I feel threatened in that game. Has their defense improved? Sure, but they’re very confident since that Saints game. The truth is, in hindsight they were a great matchup for the Saints. The Saints like to use running backs in space and the Cowboys front 7 was a perfect matchup

Part of why I love Pete’s running philosophy is that it allows a team to be extremely consistent. There’s no wild card. You can scheme for a statue like Drew Brees and their offense. You can somewhat scheme for an Andy Reid passing game. You can’t scheme as much against a power running game, you just have to beat your man. They have to be willing and able to tackle Carson, Penny, and Davis for 60 mins. And, more importantly, they have to then be worried when Russ drops a dime to Baldwin or Lockett. That doesn’t even include Russ making plays with his legs. That’s the funny part, so many of them talk about putting a spy on Wilson and keeping him in the pocket, when Schotty is ALREADY keeping him in the pocket this season LOL