Open Welcome Letter from .NET to Pete Carroll (from 2010)

deserthawkster

Reaction score
Coach Carroll,

I'm excited to have you here. Your energy and enthusiasm alone having me on the bandwagon! I have little doubt you will bring success and a winning tradition to Seahawks!! Welcome aboard.

dino26

Reaction score
Pete im rooting for you all the way from Scotland , lets bring seattle its 1st superbowl win

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
Coach Carroll

Im a life long Seahawk fan and want to send a big 'Welcome to the family' your way. You won't find a more dedicated fanbase or louder homefield advantage at any level. We are all behind you right now, but I guarantee that if you bring pride and a championship caliber team back to the Northwest, you will earn our respect and admiration.

Bring back the Seahawk pride, Coach.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Coach Pete,

I live in Boise, Idaho where another Coach Pete has had great success with the Boise State Football Program. I can only hope you bring the same enthusiam and results with your tenure as the Head Coach of our Seattle Seahawks. You can be absolutely sure that the 12th Man will be in your corner and giving you all the support we can. Please do your best to give us a reason to keep believing and supporting your and the team's efforts! Just find the way to WIN! We always know it's there for the taking, just bring it on home for us!

Make us Proud Again!

Johnny Mac
Boise, Idaho

MLOhawks

Reaction score
Dear Pete,

Please fix the lines, both of them. Dear god fix them. Looking forward to seeing what you can do and I hope you hire great assistant coaches because your success or failure will depend on them. Good luck.

-MLO

RezHawk

Reaction score
Dear Coach,

Welcome to Seattle and welcome aboard as the leader of our beloved Seahawks. I am very confident that the heart and fire that you bring to us will translate to success in the pro arena. I can't wait for the opening game next season so you can experience the 12th man in person, you are gonna love it.

Lookin forward to the future and the achievment of dreams.

Cabelly

Reaction score
Dear Coach Carroll,

Like Mr. Allen, I too would like to WIN FROM NOW ON. Please make that happen. You have my support.

A life-long Seahawk fan,
Jason C.
Round Rock, TX

mrblitz

Reaction score
Pete Carroll,
I'm hoping you bring an attacking defense to Seattle. Ever since the Erickson years, our defense has mostly played a 'bend but don't break' style. I for one would love to see that changed to, 'go for broke,' even at the end of tight games.

I'd like for you to separate this franchise from the NFL, in that we'd be known for something distinctive.

Hopefully, your coaching staff's game preparation will be so thorough as to be on the level of Belichik.

You've got a real player in Forsett, as he is out there giving it his all on every play. I'd encourage you to give Rankin a look as well.

While Hasselbeck may be your interim QB, I'd encourage you to draft someone with a rocket arm; someone who is a threat to go vertical on every down. If you traded one of this year's 1st round picks to gain another pick next year; that might be a way for you to be able to bargain for the Locker pick in the next off-season. Another QB you might want to look at - for this year's draft - is the guy from Idaho. You can never have too much QB depth.

Hopefully, your drafts aren't based upon any kind of hype or pedigree, but on a player's ability to actually perform at the next level.

As fans, we're counting on you to know your given roster inside an out, so you can mask the players' weaknesses and play to their individual strengths.

I loved what you did at USC.

As Seahawk grand poobah, may your in-game adjustments, and play execution be superior to those of your opponent; week in and week out.

Thanks for listening,
'mrblitz'

DHawk

Reaction score
Welcome to Seattle, Coach!

Being a fan of the Seattle Seahawks since I can remember, all I've ever wanted for our team is the ultimate respect of being a champion. With the last couple of years being what they have been, that goal seems out of sight. Well, the 12th Man has never given up on that goal here "somewhere in Northern Alaska" as its been called. Help us get our respect Coach!

Best of luck Coach Carroll!

Just one of the many '12th Man'
Dustin - DHawk of .NET

Heffster

Reaction score
Dear Coach Carrol,

Thanks for getting me excited about Seahawks football again!!
Good luck!! I'm really looking forward to watchin' the journey back to the top!!

The Radish

Reaction score
Well Coach I'm ready to be shown a team that is moving all together in the same direction.

And we will all greet you for the first game. If you've not been here you can't possibly imagine how loud we can make it.

Until then,,

The Radish

ariel9302

Reaction score
Coach-

Please, please, please. Please instill in this team the ability to win on the road. Just like you stuck it to the Buckeyes at the Shoe this year, thats the kind of big game I wish the Seahawks could win away from Qwest. The complete lack of competitive spirit permeating through this franchise when we travel to the East coast is quite frankly embarassing. Welcome aboard and as an avid follower of Seahawks forums, I can assure you there is a solid fanbase giving you 110% of their support through this transition.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Coach Pete

Please fix my broken team.

We need some playoff games.

Lets get a win in the green jerseys.

Thanks

Thomas

VaporHawk

Reaction score
Coach,

Welcome to Seattle. I love the energy you bring.

The players need direction. Be hard on them and make them live up to our expectations. Build a team of winners.

Bring the magic back to Qwest.