Pac 12 Championship Game: Washington/Colorado

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Yeah Browning has looked pretty bad in the pocket, a little bit reminiscent to the USC game. If he holds if for more than a couple seconds, it usually isn't a good thing. He needs to get the ball out fast.

On a side note, how was that defensive holding on that screen pass?

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I was hoping we'd punt it there on 4th and 8. I'd much rather pin a backup QB deep inside his own 15.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1vfoklvt said:
Yeah Browning has looked pretty bad in the pocket, a little bit reminiscent to the USC game. If he holds if for more than a couple seconds, it usually isn't a good thing. He needs to get the ball out fast.

On a side note, how was that defensive holding on that screen pass?

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I was hoping we'd punt it there on 4th and 8. I'd much rather pin a backup QB deep inside his own 15.
I'm with you on all counts here.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Yeah that Colorado TD kind of falls on coach Pete. Up 7-0 with momentum, you punt on 4th and 8 from the 40.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
UW needs to keep running up the middle, The wide runs are not working well.

Threedee

Reaction score
GeekHawk":21pczow4 said:
I swear to god, Pac-12 officials aren't qualified to ref Sumner High School games.

True statement. If you ever want to seek entertainment with parody Twitter accounts, check-out @GlassesRef. Guy has some hilarious stuff to say about them.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":396uo4lr said:
Not good, Buddha hurt.

Looked like he landed awkwardly and may have wrentched his knee trying to get his foot in bounds. Not really giving him attention on the sideline though, so may be ok.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
So...they preempted Hells kitchen for this game??? interesting.
:twisted:

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
The time of possession difference has to be significant. That buff defense is going to wear down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeatownJay

Reaction score
sutz":1a1wlkxz said:
Finally, a pass. TD!
Jake is much more effective with the quick play action passes than he is with the deep passes. Washington needs to do a lot more of that.

sutz

Reaction score
Methinks the NC is out of reach unless they develop some kind of passing game. Hard to go all the way if you're one dimensional on offense. Nice little TD pass there. Hopefully it opens things up a bit.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
sutz":2oyemkau said:
Methinks the NC is out of reach unless they develop some kind of passing game. Hard to go all the way if you're one dimensional on offense. Nice little TD pass there. Hopefully it opens things up a bit.

Did you happen to miss the rest of the season? Or maybe you are speaking of this game only. Having a balanced offense means you can rely on either the run or the pass depending on what the defense gives you. Just so happens Colorado appears weaker up the middle. They should keep pounding it until they stop it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sutz

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1stmh4fa said:
Speaking of atrocious refs, why weren't we flagged for running into the kicker?
I heard them say he was blocked into the kicker. ;)