Huskies vs. Washington State

NoGain

Reaction score
GO DAWGS!

Let's just get to the Pac 12 championship game and then come what may against Oregon.

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
UW finally listened to me. LOL Nothing fancy, or throwing the ball down field. We don't need it. We're better than them. Ground and pound and short passing game. Please.

cymatica

Reaction score
UW defense sucks. Why would they play press man on 3rd down 25 yards from the end zone when you know they are going for the TD? How do coaches make such incompetent decisions?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
trying to choke away their chance at a national title. RUN THE ******* BALL.

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
This game, I have to say, this tie score at the half, is almost entirely on the coaching staff and poor decisions. That last WSU score shouldn't have even been possible. WTF! was UW doing calling a time out on 3rd and 7 at the very end of the half? If they don't make it (they didn't), then they're punting the ball fairly deep in their own territory and leaving enough time on the clock for WSU's offense. When the time out was called, I thought it was surely called by WSU, and was stunned that it was called by the Huskies. I was perfectly fine with going into the locker room with a 14-7 lead and getting the ball first in the 2nd half.

And this was just one thing that confounded me about UW's coaching decisions. There were a few drives where we didn't even run the ball, yet WSU has failed to stop us.

PLAY CONSERVATIVELY! Let talent win out...FFS!

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
FFS! Another unnecessary downfield pass when we just ran for 8 on first down. When will they learn? If you're going to pass there, short passing game. I'm losing my mind with these decisions.

Chapow

Reaction score
Dillon Johnson is trying to play injured right now and we haven't seen anyone else at RB be effective this season. That might have something to do with why they aren't running the ball more.

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
Dillon Johnson is trying to play injured right now and we haven't seen anyone else at RB be effective this season. That might have something to do with why they aren't running the ball more.
But why not the short passing game? Why not the TE's involved? Why downfield so much?

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
I'm so pissed off about UW's approach to this game. This is a smart, talented, inspiring coaching staff, yet for all that, they've had some bad approaches and strategies to a few of these games recently. I mean, mind-boggling ones to me.

Chapow

Reaction score
They're giving the CFP committee reasons to believe that they aren't a top 4 team. WSU has 1 win in their last 7 games, yet this looks like a game against 2 very evenly matched teams so far. It sure as hell doesn't look like a top 4 team against a team with 1 win in the last 2 months.

OP
OP
N

NoGain

Reaction score
They are trying throw this game away.
It's unbelievable. Stupid, stupid, stupid shyt! I was fine with them getting a FG there. We handed them a touchdown instead.

Chapow

Reaction score
This is the second or third game in a row I'm wondering if there's something going on with Penix. He just doesn't look like the same player as earlier in the season. Some of these throws are wildly off target for seemingly no reason.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
dawgs deserve to lose this. they played like shirt all day. complete garbage effort. Penix is awful right now.

cymatica

Reaction score
This is the second or third game in a row I'm wondering if there's something going on with Penix. He just doesn't look like the same player as earlier in the season. Some of these throws are wildly off target for seemingly no reason.
But they keep dialing up bombs down field instead of short passes