Packers fans, you were warned

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Lxx":310r3ing said:
Is that roland dude trolling packer forums as we speak?
Nah, I'm being nice. Believe me though, after spending half my childhood in rural Wisconsin in the 90s during Favre's glory years and taking all KINDS of crap for being a Seahawks fan, I am sorely tempted to go lay waste to all their forums in an exceptionally vicious way.

gargantual

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":bouvtzmn said:
HansGruber":bouvtzmn said:
I don't see any team in our league.

What's funny is the last football team that looked this dominant was the USC Trojans. They literally look like a pro team paying NCAA opponents.

Man, I want to say they have something in common, but for the life of me I can't think of what. :mrgreen:

Best laugh I've had all week, Sailor. Thanks!

gargantual

Reaction score
I repaired a laptop for a client the other day, a Whiner fan (big surprise where I live :) ), who told me hates, hates, HATES Pete Carroll (I kinda got the idea he doesn't like Pete very much).

That reminded me of a lot of the vitriol people used to express when he coached for USC (heard it around here a lot too). The guy didn't even follow college ball at all (even said he's more of a baseball fan), but we can look forward to a whole lot more hate coming our way in the future. :twisted:

fenderbender123

Reaction score
rubyweapon7":1vph6tqo said:
RiverDog":1vph6tqo said:
rubyweapon7":1vph6tqo said:
That "Fail Mary" game was the worst officiated game I have ever watched on both sides. I will say I am one of those Packers fans that thinks we were robbed in the end but that is in the past. The officiating in the game a couple days ago was fair although some of my fellow Packers fans are still saying the refs were against us.

Ask them if they saw the Clay Mathews flop that drew a 10 yard holding penalty. That act doesn't even work in soccer.

I agree it was pretty bad.

Emerald Weapon > Ruby Weapon.