Panthers vs Broncos

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I like it whenever Cammy gets blown up. First one to talk crap, first one to cry to the zebras.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
It figures that I sat Kelvin Benjamin in my FF league. lol
I forgot how huge he is.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Maulbert":222pverc said:
minormillikin":222pverc said:
I don't like either of these teams. Maybe they tie somehow.

I really don't like having a Super Bowl rematch so soon. In fact, I don't even think they should schedule these rematches during the season immediately following the Super bowl. It kind of cheapens everything.

Then again... It's a tv show looking for ratings.

They're at the whim of the schedule rotation. Denver and Carolina would have played each other this season even if they hadn't played in the Super Bowl. The schedule is designed to rotate so every team plays every other team at least every 4 years, and the AFC West last played the NFC South in 2012. They aren't going to toss out a balanced schedule just to avoid a rematch.

They can do whatever they want. I personally think they could easily balance the schedule if they wanted to. Clearly the NFL likes the rematch, because it's the season premiere.

I'm not crying about it. I'm sure most people think it's wicked awesome having a Super Bowl rematch.

Siemian with the wheels!

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Not going to lie.

Going to be hard not to root for the Broncos this year.

When not playing us, of course.

How can you not love a team that runs the FB up the gut for a TD?

Defense and running the ball and an out of nowhere rookie QB that looks preternaturally poised? Sounds very familiar.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I don't really want the Broncos to go back to the Super Bowl, because I'd prefer the Seahawks beat a different team. Steelers would be great, Patriots, or a different team.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Don't let them dink and dunk their way.

Newton implosion will happen soon

Maulbert

Reaction score
minormillikin":1uhjq9ns said:
Maulbert":1uhjq9ns said:
minormillikin":1uhjq9ns said:
I don't like either of these teams. Maybe they tie somehow.

I really don't like having a Super Bowl rematch so soon. In fact, I don't even think they should schedule these rematches during the season immediately following the Super bowl. It kind of cheapens everything.

Then again... It's a tv show looking for ratings.

They're at the whim of the schedule rotation. Denver and Carolina would have played each other this season even if they hadn't played in the Super Bowl. The schedule is designed to rotate so every team plays every other team at least every 4 years, and the AFC West last played the NFC South in 2012. They aren't going to toss out a balanced schedule just to avoid a rematch.

They can do whatever they want. I personally think they could easily balance the schedule if they wanted to. Clearly the NFL likes the rematch, because it's the season premiere.

I'm not crying about it. I'm sure most people think it's wicked awesome having a Super Bowl rematch.

Siemian with the wheels!

Except this is only the 2nd Super Bowl rematch the following season since 1998. Only Seattle-Denver in 2014 and Denver-Carolina this season since the Packers-Patriots matchup in 1997. Go ahead, look it up. It doesn’t happen that often. Believe or not, matchups for the following season are locked in stone the day after the regular season ends. Only the dates are up in the air. Believe it or not, the NFL has the best scheduling system in professional sports. Seriously look up how it's done. It's much fairer than you might think.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Carolina getting away with some serious holds the last few plays.
Miller got held bigtime on the pass to Olsen at the 5.

Smellyman

Reaction score
False start on that td not called.

Holding like crazy whole drive not called.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Smellyman":2v5dcf95 said:
Don't let them dink and dunk their way.

Newton implosion will happen soon
So much for that implosion... :stirthepot:

Laloosh

Reaction score
Really hard to stop him inside the 10. Such a freak athletically.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Officiating is fine IMO. Broncos can only blame themselves for not getting not getting off the field on 3rd down.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Laloosh":3dnx4nwq said:
Really hard to stop him inside the 10. Such a freak athletically.

Can't stop Stewart either, but need to pad this stats instead of getting it to Stewart. Need to do my dumb dance