Patrick Peterson where are you?

Marvin49

Reaction score
I've said this before on this site.

I don't get why people are so impressed with Peterson. Pub WAY outweighs his performance.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Marvin49":3n1s3lis said:
I've said this before on this site.

I don't get why people are so impressed with Peterson. Pub WAY outweighs his performance.
I agree with you Marvin. He gets schooled almost weekly. I have seen him give up way too many big plays and TDs to be even looked at as a middle of the road Cb

fav13259

Reaction score
Patrick Peterson, CB: -2.4

Breakdown: The grade looks bad, but the numbers look worse. Ryan was 9-of-9 for 174 yards with a touchdown when targeting Peterson on Sunday. Locked up in man coverage on Julio Jones for the majority of the game, the Cardinals’ cornerback was never got completely burnt, but he was repeatedly beaten at the point of catch.

Signature Stat: Peterson’s 174 yards allowed is the fourth-highest total by a cornerback this season.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/12/01/refo-cardinals-falcons-week-13/

lucky49

Reaction score
i think pat pete is the most overrated player in the nfl by miles. even michael crabtree schools him whenever he plays him

-The Glove-

Reaction score
It's funny how he still eats off of his reputation and athleticism. I guess if it keeps getting repeated enough people will start believing anything