Patriots vs Jets.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Honestly, I love getting as much football as I can but these Thursday games are always terrible.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
You guys call youselves Seahawk fans? Our fullback isn't blind, or mute, or whatever you call someone who can't smell...He is a double-amputee who wears 'blades' for legs. He lost his legs to frostbite while serving for the French military on drills in the Saudia Arabian desert where they were hunting marmots.

Marmot stew is delicious, btw.

Anybody have an orange peanut? I'd fight for this guy, he's got a frisbee.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Also, I really want to see Smith pull this out and beat Tom Brady.

davidonmi

Reaction score
this reminds me of the seahawks game against Carolina, the pats are gonna win the game as ugly as it looks. Only difference is the patriots are at home against the Jets. But they're gonna win

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Best action all night happened with 38 seconds left. Decent brawl. I give it a 6/10.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Geno Smith is so bad, hated him before the draft. Still hate him

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Carmon1274":2fuqz6id said:
DavidSeven":2fuqz6id said:
Our #4 and #5 receivers are so much better than anyone New England can put on the field it's not even funny. Either Kearse or Williams would catch for 100 in this game.

I would rather have Edelman than the 4th or 5th receiver.

Dobson is average , but didn't spend many times playing with Brady.

Edelman is a journeyman WR if I've ever seen one. He only looks decent because of Brady. Dobson had an absolutely atrocious game. He dropped passes that an NFL receiver shouldn't drop regardless of familiarity with the QB.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Geno ... 3rd pick of the night. The guy was decent the first 3 quarters ... then what happened? A weak arm? Mental mistakes?
I guess that's why he wasn't a first rounder ... He is going to need lots of excellent Wide Receivers.

OrFan

Reaction score
New England is winning their division by default. There isn't another team in that division that is even mediocre.

pehawk

Reaction score
How about Geno gets one mediocre WR? And, maybe a coach who can coach offense a bit?

I'm not high on him, but he impressed me and looked aight.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Belichick is a dick. Seriously. "But hey... he wins." So what? He's still a dick.

The Outfield

Reaction score
pehawk":1k8z4uvb said:
How about Geno gets one mediocre WR? And, maybe a coach who can coach offense a bit?

I'm not high on him, but he impressed me and looked aight.

I agree. I think he has potential.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Geno looked better in his second game than Sanchez has looked in about any game in his entire career. If the Jets are smart, they will release Sanchez the day he is not injured and can be waived and tell him now that he's gone. Tell Geno the same and let him run the team. He was an impressive player in college. I never understood the hate. He was significantly better in college than Sanchez was, and he had way less character questions, yet people act like Geno is a headcase and Sanchez is a bad football player, but a super terrific guy (cough cough rapist cough cough).

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Geno is anti clutch.

Brady is playing with children at WR.

Rex is SCUH rewed.

That was the ugliest prime time game in the last 5 years.

pehawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3fmwah0o said:
Geno is anti clutch.

Brady is playing with children at WR.

Rex is SCUH rewed.

That was the ugliest prime time game in the last 5 years.

Anything worth plucking from their roster for a WR, ya think? I know this is "sports radio" talk, but, c'mon...the pats aren't going to just give up a year. They'd listen.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Dobson has talent, but the man is raw meat. He should not be on the field. Edelman is a waste past 15 yards, corners give him 5 yards knowing they can make it up.

10 punts. I think a good GM could call Beli right now and just bone him on a trade.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Was it Dobson that had about 4 balls doink off of his hands? Looked bad. I think everybody says Brady can make anybody look good, but he also needs receivers who are in the correct spot. It's a two way street. Welker is a good route runner, and Gronkowski and Hernandez were always mismatches. I think that has really helped to keep Brady in prime form for extra years. He can't go out and make a doofus like Deion Branch look good anymore. He needs you IN A SPOT. He can still throw there, but guys have to be there.

pehawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":27c7im67 said:
Dobson has talent, but the man is raw meat. He should not be on the field. Edelman is a waste past 15 yards, corners give him 5 yards knowing they can make it up.

10 punts. I think a good GM could call Beli right now and just bone him on a trade.

Kinda what I said, buttercup.

What would be reasonable? Hightower? The "good" 3-4 white LB from Purdue with the greek name (we had the first one).

Latest posts