Patriots vs Jets.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":3sbzl7ki said:
Scottemojo":3sbzl7ki said:
Dobson has talent, but the man is raw meat. He should not be on the field. Edelman is a waste past 15 yards, corners give him 5 yards knowing they can make it up.

10 punts. I think a good GM could call Beli right now and just bone him on a trade.

Kinda what I said, buttercup.

What would be reasonable? Hightower? The "good" 3-4 white LB from Purdue with the greek name (we had the first one).
I'm lazy, never read the thread, so I don't know what you said.

I don't know trades. And I fear Bill. I am the wrong guy to ask. I'm even sorry I mentioned he might come out on the bad end of a trade.

pehawk

Reaction score
Ah.

Well,, yeah, I asked what would be reasonable to ask in return. Lord knows the Seahawks have cheap WR's coming out there ears. I'd for sure send Sidney. Baldwin with Tom and Bill scares the beejeezus out of me.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
IDK. Ninkovich is the guy you were wondering about. We need tight ends. They don't have any. Linebackers? Hightower is slow. Won't fit.

Honestlym they need to get Brandon Lloyd or Branch back in the fold.

pehawk

Reaction score
Ninkovich has NOTHING on Holmgren's Greek Purdue guy.

I do think the Pats have to make a move. Apparently Lloyd just doesn't want to play anymore. Agree on Branch. Like what Shark said, at least Branch knows where to go on routes.

That was pretty bad. And honestly, the Pats had no business winning it. It was there for the Jets, but man does their offensive playcalling BLOW. Yeah, Geno wasn't too great, but they did him no favors. If the stuck with Ivory, which was working just fine, they could've worn them down.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
What a crappy game it looks like New England is pushing to be the worst 2-0 team in recent history (they aren't but they aren't helping themselves in erasing that perception) . Just a stinker of a game in my opinion.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Niko Koutivides. Ha. Leave it to Pehawk to bring him up in a thread. AWESOME.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
And I completely agree.... they NEED to sign Branch AND Lloyd like yesterday. Both guys are good route runners, and Brady knows where they will be. I wonder if this is Bill B. trying to prove his genius once again? I mean, I guess it's working because they are 2-0, and there will be growing pains. But at some point you have to develop young players. I think it's next to impossible for them to have a good season with oft injured Almendola and Gronkowski as the 1-2 punch, because you can't depend on them weekly (and not for at least 2 more weeks). I think they need to bite the bullet and sign somebody who knows their system.

I think the loss of Welker is bigger than they thought it was going to be.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I was screaming for Ivory and I hate the Jets. BTW, is Geno doing ducklips half the time, or is that just me? He isn't kissable like Tebow, but he has some funny lips.

When Santonia Holmes is by far the best WR on the field in a vs Pats game, that sucks for viewers. I felt like I was watching Hawks vs No Elway Broncs circa 92.

rsm650

Reaction score
Wow. I don't usually defend Brady's tantrums, but he had every right to get angry in this game. There so were many missed opportunities to convert 3rd downs or score TDs and I'm sure if Amendola or Gronk were here, the game would look more like that first drive. I have Brady and Edelman on my main fantasy team and they only mustered up a whopping 19.40 points...no way I'm winning this week unless Drew Brees throws 6 interceptions :les:

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I think the lack of tight ends is crippling that offense more then the lack of WR's. Gronk and Hernandez (along with Welker who basically ran tight end type routes from the slot) were the nuts and bolts of what they did offensively.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I think it's reasonable to think that they'd have been better with Gronk and Amendola, but honestly.... neither guy is an iron man. They seem to consistently be hurt. No offense to them. They are both very good players. Just seemingly always hurt. I don't think you can assume anything with those guys. When Branch isn't playing for the Seahawks he seems to always be healthy, and Lloyd has glue hands.

pehawk

Reaction score
Oooohhhh, hell yeah on Geno. Dude flat-out MUGGED for the camera like a junior high school girl on The Voice. He reminded me of the douche guy in a VIP who bought his way there, while the rest of us earned it.

Sitting there, wall-flowering, unintentionally, intentionally giving his "blue steel" while a girl passes him. That's the vibe I got. The rich guy who buys into balcony at a club.

I giggled, for real. Totally makes sense he was on his twitter and phone during interviews.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I feel like Geno is half blowing me a kiss at all times. It is probably where all his appeal really lies.

HawkWow

Reaction score
pehawk":3mbu1jvy said:

Apparently Lloyd just doesn't want to play anymore.

Lloyd's deader than disco. Hernandez did it.

Poor joke aside...I would never, ever negotiate a deal or trade with Bill. Has he ever been on the short end of one?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
HawkWow":2gqxndds said:
pehawk":2gqxndds said:

Apparently Lloyd just doesn't want to play anymore.

Lloyd's deader than disco. Hernandez did it.

Poor joke aside...I would never, ever negotiate a deal or trade with Bill. Has he ever been on the short end of one?
Yes.

kearly

Reaction score
Scottemojo":216xhet6 said:
When Santonia Holmes is by far the best WR on the field in a vs Pats game, that sucks for viewers. I felt like I was watching Hawks vs No Elway Broncs circa 92.

Perfect analogy.

pehawk

Reaction score
Kearl;y, I all but marked Scotte like a male cat. Back off! He's mine!

Latest posts