People are hurting. Be gracious.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
We got to ten wins two years in a row with horrible injury luck on defense. Winning championships isn't just kicking ass on the field, you got to get real lucky. We have an incriedible young skill core on offense. We're doing just fine here, people.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I am no more happy with this season than anyone. However, burying your head in the sand and hoping that things will be all right doesn't get you "W"s in the NFL. If folks cannot face the reality of the Seahawk's situation then too bad for them. Grow up, man up, and get a grip.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Think the OP was just saying don't be a dick to .NET members. Some people don't know how to do that sometimes. I'm guilty a lot.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":xqa36nm5 said:
We got to ten wins two years in a row with horrible injury luck on defense. Winning championships isn't just kicking ass on the field, you got to get real lucky. We have an incriedible young skill core on offense. We're doing just fine here, people.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juuuuuust fine? 24 yards of offense at halftime?

hawker84

Reaction score
adeltaY":7d85njzj said:
Lords of Scythia":7d85njzj said:

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juuuuuust fine? 24 yards of offense at halftime?

Yep. Ya we have talent and a good core of young players, and pro bowlers that have underachieved for 3 years in a row now.

Richard and bevell have proven nothing
Carroll is proving this league is passing him by.

Today's lost didn't surprise me in the least. Thought they'd win, but then again, the previous 15 games showed me if nothing else, you never know what to expect with this team, except for a slow first half and zero adjustments till halftime.

OP
OP
MontanaHawk05

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1b7ho1fz said:
Don't tell me how to fan, Montana.

I would call it...helping one gain respect for their opinion. If you weren't a fan, you probably wouldn't even be here.

Hell, I probably agree that coaching changes need to be made. I've never been a defender of Cable. Don't know if you noticed that.

But there's ways to say "I told you so" without coming out and saying it (or being obviously gleeful in the process). The most respected posters in this board's history (not referencing myself here, I haven't been really good at it lately and am trying to get back on the wagon) know how to do that.

peppersjap

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":jd706l7e said:

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
You also have to have discipline on the field and this team had none. Amazing to see a team that actually had more penalty yards in a game than actual yards gained and I believe we won that game. Discipline starts from the top and Pete has no control, we are now USC..........they have been pretty up and down since he left there!! We have an incredible young skill core on offense??? What we put up this year outside of the 4th quarter is one of the worst offenses I have ever seen!! I believe the stat they said on the game today was that we hadn't scored a TD in 28 games on our 1st drive of the game until Lockett broke it. There shouldn't be a pass for a random KR. I know people love Pete but what kind of a coach is he if he puts up with a stat like that out of an offensive coordinator??