Percy Harvin didn't practice today. As per Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkWow

Reaction score
had2bhawk":3irnim88 said:
Understand...my bad, does kinda stop

Just messin' with ya' bro. ; ) Yours is a common plea around here. I was more jabbing those that do it continually. You will surely see...it gets stale.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":1fylevlw said:
Its funny how people on here seem to think that expressing concern about the health of an important player makes you less of a fan.
Less of a fan? What is this a competition? You're not less of a fan but in my opinion too many people on this board over analyze things to the point of removing all the fun of being a fan.

IronSaint

Reaction score
Throwdown":r6yvduiz said:
That's gonna be the face of many Saints fans after Monday night when they watch their team get systematically destroyed :)

Oh, systematically, you say? How would that be compared to unsystematically? :mrgreen:

mikeak

Reaction score
^ Tampa bay game was I systematically done and yet they cried at the end if the game...

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
kidhawk":au2ftpj7 said:
NorthDallas40oz":au2ftpj7 said:
DavidSeven":au2ftpj7 said:
Being held out of a Tuesday practice doesn't mean he's not playing. Happens all the time.
The team has been completely off for over a week. Missing the first practice after a bye week does NOT "happen all the time."

Harvin is only 1 game back from a major injury absence. To be rehabbing early in the week is common
Ahem, sooooo, still think it was "common" for Harvin to miss practice after a full bye week off with no practices, following a game in which he played?

Told ya so.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Ahh, a "told ya so" post. How classy.

- signed, someone who agreed with you

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":zei78u02 said:
Ahh, a "told ya so" post. How classy.

- signed, someone who agreed with you
You tend to be a negative sort but least I can respect you because you wouldn't post drivel like that.

chris98251

Reaction score
It is common on a joint injury to take one step forward and two weeks back, it's obvious that many have never had a injury on a joint that required repair surgically.

I fyou look at his catch and how he landed I could see a stress there alone, he also was on the bike after that catch, he then had a return where he pushed his hip for his burst that gained him his yards, I would think that he had not stressed it that way in practice much as well. That doesn't include the plays where he didn't touch the ball and blocked adding pressure of another players weight to his base. So many aspects not looked at.

The hope you have to have is he increased his movement and ability by the stressing it after some rest so next time his setback or response to the same type of circumstances is less then this one as his body conditions itself.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Now that this is just another thread filled with bickering and pot-shots...

Status
Not open for further replies.