Personal Draft grades

Your Grade with closing of draft

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rainger

Reaction score
That's one of the reasons why I graded this draft a 'C', the other one being that we burned high draft picks on a WR and RB, neither of whom are expected to start. .
What are you smoking?? Both JSN and Chard will be "starting" will they be on the first play? NO, but on any given play JSN will be in there in the slot or somewhere and Chard will be coming in on many 3rd down or other situational down and distant formations.

Rainger

Reaction score
For all of you who gave the Hawks a lower grade than B+ this evidence I'm pretty sure shows that you are either out of touch with reality or your hatred of PC has given you Pete derangement syndrome. There can be no other explanation.

Read the full article but here is:

Summary

Here is a list of which sites gave the Seahawks which grades:

• A+ (2): FanSided, Touchdown Wire
  • A (7): The Associated Press, ESPN (Mel Kiper), The New York Post, PFF.com, Pro Football Network, The Ringer, USA Today
  • A- (5): Bleacher Report, DraftKings, NFL.com, Sports Illustrated, The Washington Post
  • B+ (5): Athlon Sports, CBS Sports (Pete Prisco), FOX Sports, NBC Sports Edge, The Sporting News
  • B: N/A
  • B-(1): Walter Football
  • C+ (1): Fantasy Pros
  • Lower: N/A
  • Winner: The Athletic

Last edited:

chris98251

Reaction score
McIntosh could be our Carson, he is that good, The rest of the draft where not by priority in order filled just about every need we have that is an open wound, we could always use more depth but CB,WR, Safety, RB, always seems to be positions we are claiming street F.A.'s during the year. We also have Eskridge who can't get on the filed without stepping on a Banana peel and ending back on IR, we have big contracts with our Safety's and depth could help there later. Zach is arguably the second best complete back in the draft and we had almost nobody in the stable, adding two thumpers will help. Almost everyone else we added has a special fit on the defense or offense, all were highly ranked in their skills in their conferences.

I give it a A+ with a gold star and smiley face.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I give it a A+ with a gold star and smiley face.

LOL!

Pretty much sums it up for me. I might of picked other players but each guy they picked is a dawg and will be good team guys as well.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I can’t and won’t grade a draft until after I see them play.

2022 they scored an A+++++

fraser

Reaction score
I respect Pete Carroll’s thoughts and comparisons to Troy but man! How do you not remember your own in Cam Chancellor sicken me.

CactusJack

Reaction score
They had a 1st Round grade on Derick Hall.

The second round is underway, and with Notre Dame tight end Michael Mayer going to the Raiders at No. 35, the Seahawks are two picks away with their top target heading into the day still available.
Remember how we said earlier that, as the 20th pick approaches, the Seahawks still had four players with first-round grades left on their board? A day later, one still remains, and it's Auburn outside linebacker Derick Hall, standing out alone on the top row of Seattle's board.

https://www.seahawks.com/news/go-wi...seahawks-draft-room-during-the-2023-nfl-draft

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
We don't know that for sure, but if that was the case, I'm good with it. But regardless of the reason, the fact remains that our #1 goal in this draft was to come out with our QBOTF, and we didn't get him, so that should temper our enthusiasm somewhat. And yes, it's apparent that they didn't want Levis as we passed on him at #20, also, so I'm good with that move, too.
Well the insider information has been released and QBOTF was not in the plan at all, unless one the top picked QB somehow fell to Seattle. So I'm sorry but this analysis, which you called "fact", is complete BS. As expected by many.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
What are you smoking?? Both JSN and Chard will be "starting" will they be on the first play? NO, but on any given play JSN will be in there in the slot or somewhere and Chard will be coming in on many 3rd down or other situational down and distant formations.
I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's another fan pissing on the Seahawks draft because they did not select the people the poster wanted.

The speculation is over anyhow. Based on the article on .com I stand by my selection of A for draft grade. Seattle did extremely well with how the draft unfolded

Rainger

Reaction score
I respect Pete Carroll’s thoughts and comparisons to Troy but man! How do you not remember your own in Cam Chancellor sicken me.
Man just because Pete sees a lot of Troy in Spoon is not a dis on Cam. They play differently. So you can't compare two players because YOU take it as a diss on someone else. Is he also diss'ing Sherm, and Earl?

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
Completely different players and styles of play. Do you watch football?

Fade

Reaction score
I think Honey Badger is more apt.

But in the body of Walter Thurmond before the knee injuries (had the athleticism and instincts to be a #1 CB before said injuries.)