Pete and this Season.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Who hates Geno? Where do I state that? Do I hate Lock too? No, i gave my 2c on what i think Pete will do. If they do not draft a QB, I was wrong. And drafting a QB does make me right. Sorry, it does. Just like if they do not I was wrong.

Sorry, Pete does do Coach Speak. I proved it last night with many quotes and articles of him doing just that. So, no you or others or even I do not know Pete's real intentions. Also, being hung up on next yr? I made a guess he believes his championship window is next year. If they go far in the playoffs, I was wrong. If they dont? I was right. See how that works?

Also, Geno hate is what many well known posters said about him last yr but I respected Aros enough that i stopped reupping old threads.

Giving my 2c on what I think the FO will do is not hate. Hating is when emotion is involved and you state "Geno is trash and should never be a starter in this league " Or "Geno has not done anything for the hawks this yr". That is hating.

I think people do not know what the definition is of a word and throw it around loosely to fit the narrative they want.

Lastly, we are halfway through the year. I love these threads that get bumped. So to make it fair, mods should allow threads to be bumped both ways.

I gave my opinion. I would actually love to be wrong about drafting a QB. This would mean Geno is awesome still and the hawks can draft elsewhere.

My ego does not lie on being right or wrong.
Saying Pete isn't big on Geno isn't just wrong, it's hate in my book.

You missed a very very important thing I stated. If Seattle takes a QB in the draft that's not an indictment of Geno nor evidence that Pete isn't big on Geno.

At this point, with the data from the 8 games we've played, we are better off not taking a QB and filling out the roster at other positions of need. That could change between now and the end of the season.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Saying Pete isn't big on Geno isn't just wrong, it's hate in my book.

You missed a very very important thing I stated. If Seattle takes a QB in the draft that's not an indictment of Geno nor evidence that Pete isn't big on Geno.

At this point, with the data from the 8 games we've played, we are better off not taking a QB and filling out the roster at other positions of need. That could change between now and the end of the season.
Yes, and in life that is because you are being overly emotional. You literally do not understand a definition of the word then. 😂😂.

Hate is having a strong or extreme dislike towards someone. I gave you examples of that. Nowhere did it show i feel this way. You let your emotions feel this way and while they are your emotions, you would be incorrect in a debate room.

If you go into the NFL Room, People are hating on Russ. They are actually doing what the definition means.

If they draft a QB it does mean something. You are playing both sides of the fence with if they do or do not draft a QB. And if they draft a QB i am factually right with the statement I made in original post.

Also, since i "hate" Geno which is very odd and weird to state....i never would of made a thread on how great he has looked this yr. You are spinning emotions and your opinions on someone else. Just own it.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Yes, and in life that is because you are being overly emotional. You literally do not understand a definition of the word then. 😂😂.

Hate is having a strong or extreme dislike towards someone. I gave you examples of that. Nowhere did it show i feel this way. You let your emotions feel this way and while they are your emotions, you would be incorrect in a debate room.

If you go into the NFL Room, People are hating on Russ. They are actually doing what the definition means.

If they draft a QB it does mean something. You are playing both sides of the fence with if they do or do not draft a QB. And if they draft a QB i am factually right with the statement I made in original post.

Also, since i "hate" Geno which is very odd and weird to state....i never would of made a thread on how great he has looked this yr. You are spinning emotions and your opinions on someone else. Just own it.
Get help man.

Last post to you. My ignore list gets larger everytime I encounter folks like you here, which is an alarmingly high rate for what should be a collective of people that enjoy Seahawks football. Seems some are more into using this as a platform to spew hate towards players, coaches, and other fans.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Get help man.

Last post to you. My ignore list gets larger everytime I encounter folks like you here, which is an alarmingly high rate for what should be a collective of people that enjoy Seahawks football. Seems some are more into using this as a platform to spew hate towards players, coaches, and other fans.
Ya People do need help. 😳😳😳😳

Nunya

Reaction score
After next yr.
Why do you not think PC will go with Geno for as long as he plays well? Geno has been doing everything any coach would want from their QB. He has the mechanics, the accuracy, and the arm strength. He seems to be doing well reading the defenses and is playing pretty mistake free. Unless you think this season is a fluke.....

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Define Future?

Why do you not think PC will go with Geno for as long as he plays well? Geno has been doing everything any coach would want from their QB. He has the mechanics, the accuracy, and the arm strength. He seems to be doing well reading the defenses and is playing pretty mistake free. Unless you think this season is a fluke.....
He may and i may be wrong. I hope i am because that means draft picks go elsewhere.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
So no reason? Just a gut feeling?
I mean its my opinion. Just what i feel. I have already clarified this take of mine. It is what people do on TV and on here. If i say its a fact, i provide evidence of it.

You know like when i was told Pete does not do coach speak but i provided links everywhere. That is putting proof with my facts.

This is just my opinion that i think Pete will draft a QB.

Nunya

Reaction score
I mean its my opinion. Just what i feel. I have already clarified this take of mine. It is what people do on TV and on here. If i say its a fact, i provide evidence of it.

You know like when i was told Pete does not do coach speak but i provided links everywhere. That is putting proof with my facts.

This is just my opinion that i think Pete will draft a QB.
Other people's opinions is not really proof, but ok.

You never backed up what your opinion is based on. For instance, I expressed my opinion by saying Geno has the skills any coach would want and is playing well. To me, it does not make sense to draft a QB using a high pick when they already have a starting Qb that has proven himself.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Other people's opinions is not really proof, but ok.

You never backed up what your opinion is based on. For instance, I expressed my opinion by saying Geno has the skills any coach would want and is playing well. To me, it does not make sense to draft a QB using a high pick when they already have a starting Qb that has proven himself.
Other peoples proof? They showed where he said one thing and did the other. So, i mean if you can not use that then we can just stop the convo.

And i hope you are right.