Pete Carroll and his BONEHEAD moves.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Another revisionist post. The only thing I MIGHT have faulted he and Bevell for was not considering the unique matchup andvantage the Pats had on that play. Then again, why doubt that play, in the heat of the moment, when it has worked before. Back-to-back SB appearances, but some would still rather pick, pick, pick.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Brady was the difference, that's what the last quarter showed, more than any single play here or there.

Jville

Reaction score
Isn't this insistence on singling out one individual for blame or praise amazing?

It's strong evidence of our limitations in processing what many of us think we see and understand. A rotation of twenty two players plus officials plus coaches and yet so many of us constantly engage in the folly of singling out simplistic praise/blame explanations about highly dynamic and complex combinations.

Simplistic blame and praise says more about the limitations of such opinions than it does about the subject matter.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":32ckgmuv said:
I wish I could right click and delete threads like this.

You can....you chose to click and view this thread. You can also choose not to view the thread at any time.