Pete Carroll needs to go

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
NJlargent":3cj84ssi said:
warden":3cj84ssi said:
All the way injuries, in a rebuild playing in the toughest division in the league. Yet here we are advancing to the next round of the playoffs. Yet many here want to fire the coach. Comical

This win was solely the doing of Wilson and Clowney. PC was just there for the ride.

I thought that was they way football worked. The players play and coaches coach???

I am sure Pete did everything he could to knock us out of the playoffs. I have and idea. Lets get rid of PEte and get Jason Garret. I hear he is available and I am sure ANYONE woudl be better than PETE. :sarcasm_off:

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
warden":1y4nskke said:
All the way injuries, in a rebuild playing in the toughest division in the league. Yet here we are advancing to the next round of the playoffs. Yet many here want to fire the coach. Comical

Yuuppp! Go away idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I’m sorry but I still believe we win games like tonight despite Pete not because of him. He is good on defense but he stifles the offense.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
builds guys with competition and when FA’s come here and get in our building instantly love it....

GeekHawk

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":3ly70udn said:
Again, i'm impartial either way. Making the playoffs on a regular basis is nice, but never doing anything once we get there is kind of pointless after awhile. Fans can be optimistic all they want and bring up the Giants every year, but most of us honestly know how its going to go down. I would be fine with a coaching change at this point just to try something different with Russ at the helm, regardless if it turned out good or bad. I'm just along for the ride.

Way to commit, dude! You go! You do you!

When did all that "I'm just here for the ride" bullshit start, anyway? :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MrThortan

Reaction score
I look at the Seahawks' roster and wonder what other coaches in the league could have done with these guys. Seems like the measuring stick to fire Pete keeps getting pushed back further and further the more he wins. We could win the Super Bowl and I am sure there would still be some people who would want to fire Pete because they didn't like the way he did it. I don't like winning ugly and games can be hard to watch, but you can't deny that he has found a way to win with the men he has on the team.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":icbkz4c6 said:
builds guys with competition and when FA’s come here and get in our building instantly love it....

Yep and he also injures a lot of starters with that same competition.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3jysauft said:
DJ_CJ":3jysauft said:

Yep and he also injures a lot of starters with that same competition.

Wut??? This makes no sense.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
So we went back east and beat the Eagles, in what is basically Year 2 of a rebuild program. We have a chance at Green Bay, and if we win there, a possibility of hosting the NFC Championship game if the Vikings beat the 49ers.

So I'm just checking - are we still crapping on Pete, or are we gonna let up while we're advancing in the playoffs?

I never can tell with this board, because it seems the bar that Pete needs to attain for approval is always shifting. Most teams in a rebuilding process are happy to win 8 games. Often they go straight to the cellar and get high draft picks. Or they play musical coaches year after year and never attain any kind of progress because there's no consistency (hi Cleveland).

So here we are in a rebuilding process winning a playoff game on the road. Does Pete still need to go? Who are we gonna get? Jason Garret is available now, isn't he? Or maybe there are some other bright ideas?

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
I can’t believe this is a thread .

Goes to show how spoiled some fans get . And how lazy this board has become .

Pete isn’t the best game day coach but he’s by far the best overall coach the Seattle Seahawks have ever had . End of discussion .

Your going to miss him when he’s gone .

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":2mh2v7r2 said:
So we went back east and beat the Eagles, in what is basically Year 2 of a rebuild program. We have a chance at Green Bay, and if we win there, a possibility of hosting the NFC Championship game if the Vikings beat the 49ers.

So I'm just checking - are we still crapping on Pete, or are we gonna let up while we're advancing in the playoffs?

I never can tell with this board, because it seems the bar that Pete needs to attain for approval is always shifting. Most teams in a rebuilding process are happy to win 8 games. Often they go straight to the cellar and get high draft picks. Or they play musical coaches year after year and never attain any kind of progress because there's no consistency (hi Cleveland).

So here we are in a rebuilding process winning a playoff game on the road. Does Pete still need to go? Who are we gonna get? Jason Garret is available now, isn't he? Or maybe there are some other bright ideas?
The only way the "crapping on Pete" doesn't continue around here is a Super Bowl victory. Sad but true.

renofox

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2nhsxhvd said:
KiwiHawk":2nhsxhvd said:
The only way the "crapping on Pete" doesn't continue around here is a Super Bowl victory. Sad but true.

Chant with me:

"19 and 0! or Pete's gotta go!"

Am I doing it right?

How about instead we just acknowledge PC isn't perfect (like many of the posters here) and hope he can continue learning and evolving and improving on his already top-of-the-line coaching skills?

JGreen79

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3hdcgd84 said:
I’m sorry but I still believe we win games like tonight despite Pete not because of him. He is good on defense but he stifles the offense.

And the defense played a large part in that win.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
This is ridiculous. I don't want Carroll to leave, ever. I have been a fan since Day 1 and he IS the best coach this team has ever had and to replace him with what? PLEASE.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":fawxbgp6 said:
Pete Carroll needs to go...………….to GB and get that W
:lol: :lol: :lol: :2thumbs:

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
NOTE: This post has been deleted 5/22/20, ------- this comes after multiple unprovoked attacks on me by the asshole acer1240. I will never post here again. This site has officially gone to hell & I'll never return.