Pete Carroll: Seahawks reached out to Cam Newton

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
cam was cut from the pats because he couldn't learn the playbook a year into his stint. that's not a recipe for success.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3bxihlss said:
Sgt. Largent":3bxihlss said:
Twitter told me this morning that Cam wants 1.5M and doesn't want to be a backup.

Seems like two hurdles the Hawks wouldn't want to jump over for a QB that'd only be the QB for the next 2-3 games.

I won't lie, it'd make the next 2-3 games fun as hell to watch, but doesn't seem like a good fit unless Russell has a big setback and will be out for a much longer period of time.

I don't know if they have miracle water for fingers. I really don't expect RW to come back on-time or sooner than expected. He's already hit the years where the body's recovering is slowing down. Oh btw was it just me or did RW look like a guy on the sidelines who isn't getting much sleep? that doesn't do well for recovery either.

Russ is actually WAAAY ahead of schedule. His type of surgery usually takes a few weeks for the patient to be able to bend the finger 25% he can already bend it almost fully. Russ HATES sitting on the sidelines. Dude looked like a caged animal. its eating him up inside. This might be the best thing that ever happened to him. I think he comes out like a man possessed.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep. If he comes back for the Packers game? That's the most Russ thing ever. Could make for a hell of a game. And YES I realize the Packers are a great time. Save it........