Peters signed, Curhan waived

toffee

Reaction score
After playing and developing Curhan for 2 seasons, he's released.

Last edited:

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
I saw this yesterday, figured they’d resign him to practice squad. In ‘23 Curhan has a PFF overall grade of 55.7 and allowed 3 sacks. Peters is a nail for the Seahawks on offense, even seen him trying to fire up the defense, real team player.

kidhawk

Reaction score
This came down to Peter’s running out of opportunities to bring him up from the practice squad. Assuming Curhan clears waivers they can sign him to the practice squad.

Jville

Reaction score
I think it interesting that the Seahawks are avoiding exposing OT Raiqwon O'Neal and OG McClendon Curtis to waivers. Despite very few snaps for one of them and none to date for the other.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I think it interesting that the Seahawks are avoiding exposing OT Raiqwon O'Neal and OG McClendon Curtis to waivers. Despite very few snaps for one of them and none to date for the other.
Iirc, O'Neal and Curtis are under team control for the next three years. Curhan is not.

Jville

Reaction score
Iirc, O'Neal and Curtis are under team control for the next three years. Curhan is not.

Curhan has three years invested. He needs a 4th year (2024) to be credited as a vested veteran. Dickerson was working Jake at right guard prior to all the injuries interrupting that plan.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Bears signed Curhan today. If you are a veteran, under age 30, and not expensive, you are on Poles watch list. That’s all he’s taken in FA this year so far.