Peyton Manning ready for 2014

IndyHawk

Reaction score
As I saw him for years..I like the guy and he is great but you can see the end is near..I think this is his last season..His arm is nowhere near what it was..The neck is fragile..He is even slower..He will not win a Super Bowl again ..I doubt you will see close the numbers he put up last season...He's done..

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Playing the defenses in the NFC west Old 5-head will be lucky to not be on the DL for parts of the season, and without Pey Pey the Donks don't make it back to the Super Bowl.

OrFan

Reaction score
Peyton is ready for 2014? I doubt it. He will need a lot of hot air pumped back into that oversized head of his first.

That team got punked, but he personally got deflated. Our team let all of the "I'm so great" hot air out of that balloon of a head of his. It got so heavy after that he couldn't even hold the melon sized thing up.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3943ylo2 said:
Playing the defenses in the NFC west Old 5-head will be lucky to not be on the DL for parts of the season, and without Pey Pey the Donks don't make it back to the Super Bowl.
They aren't making it with him or without him. I'm sorry but retooling your defense with overpriced and old FA's isn't going to get it done.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":p7k4iv9u said:
Sports Hernia":p7k4iv9u said:
They aren't making it with him or without him. I'm sorry but retooling your defense with overpriced and old FA's isn't going to get it done.
Oh I don't disagree, it just the final nail in the Donks coffin if he misses a few games. The Super Bowl pretty much proved they are a one-man team, shut down Pey pey and it's blowout time! 8)