Peyton Manning ready for 2014

wizard1183

Reaction score
Hey guys, Saints fan here who bets on football games and 2 games I see potential losses to are Broncos and Giants this yr for you guys. Yes you crippled them in the SB which I had mooney riding on your hawks, but this will be different in betting perspectives. I say potential losses, because while you may eek out a win, youre not covering the spread of either of those games and you should be favs in both of those since theyre home games.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
wizard1183":3vfcuqw2 said:
Hey guys, Saints fan here who bets on football games and 2 games I see potential losses to are Broncos and Giants this yr for you guys. Yes you crippled them in the SB which I had mooney riding on your hawks, but this will be different in betting perspectives. I say potential losses, because while you may eek out a win, youre not covering the spread of either of those games and you should be favs in both of those since theyre home games.
Hmm...you're trying to punk us right?

wizard1183

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":204khcxn said:
wizard1183":204khcxn said:
Not at all. From a betting standpoint it makes absolute perfect sense. You smashed the Broncs in the SB. This was Seattle's FIRST SB EVER! To think the Seahawks will just dominate again when they had never won a SB in franchise history is a bit ridiculous. Im not saying youre going to fall apart. But youre going to be taking a step back. Call it SB hangover or whatever, but 1st time winning teams will sit back a bit. I give you playoffs this yr. I just dont see you getting past the div. rd. But regardless of that, Im strictly talking about the Mannings getting back on you. You see, the NFL will want ppl to think that those teams just dont stand a chance. Now as far as the Broncs game goes? Its possible you win that game again. But betting on the hawks ATS you'd lose. Not to mention week 1. I dotn have any doubt the Hawks win thurdays night. What I have doubt in is them covering the spread. Packers will cover the spread. Ppl will look at last yr and think the pack sucked, so theyll suck this yr. WRONG! Its all about public perception...

The Giants game. You host the Raiders (of all teams after a double road game) which you'll have no prob winng. Will prbably win by double digits and betters will say Eli will get crippled coming to Seattle after the beatdown the Raiders just got! lol Except you forget one thing....you blew the giants 23-0? last yr. Teams that get blown out at home by a team previously are ridiculous ATS when facing them Away. Lets look at the beatdown (A) Carolina put on the Giants in 2009: 41-9. 2010 rolls around and (A)Panthers lose 18-31 again away. Then in 2012 they lost 7-36 and last yr beat the giants 38-0. Now looking at that, While the giants may seem to super dogs coming into Seattle, dont underestimate them. You see, team that went scoreless and their opponents beat them by more than 21 pts and loser was at home and now away, theyre 10-11 at winning the game. But betting on them agaisnt the spread(ATS) in this situation theyre 20-1-0 ATS. 95.2% win % ATS!!!! So if you think the seahawks will play anything like they did last yr, youre mistaken...

Sac

Reaction score
[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1398368641116.jpg[/attachment]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1398368641116.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398368641116.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,491

themunn

Reaction score
I've got a word

embarrassing

but Manning doesn't like that word does he

HansGruber

Reaction score
Peyton and the Donkoes got that Ashton Treatment.

Beast Mode style "Baby Stiff Arm" to the face. By Russell Wilson. When they least expected it.

Too soon?

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
wizard1183":27kui34p said:
MizzouHawkGal":27kui34p said:
wizard1183":27kui34p said:
Not at all. From a betting standpoint it makes absolute perfect sense. You smashed the Broncs in the SB. This was Seattle's FIRST SB EVER! To think the Seahawks will just dominate again when they had never won a SB in franchise history is a bit ridiculous. Im not saying youre going to fall apart. But youre going to be taking a step back. Call it SB hangover or whatever, but 1st time winning teams will sit back a bit. I give you playoffs this yr. I just dont see you getting past the div. rd. But regardless of that, Im strictly talking about the Mannings getting back on you. You see, the NFL will want ppl to think that those teams just dont stand a chance. Now as far as the Broncs game goes? Its possible you win that game again. But betting on the hawks ATS you'd lose. Not to mention week 1. I dotn have any doubt the Hawks win thurdays night. What I have doubt in is them covering the spread. Packers will cover the spread. Ppl will look at last yr and think the pack sucked, so theyll suck this yr. WRONG! Its all about public perception...

The Giants game. You host the Raiders (of all teams after a double road game) which you'll have no prob winng. Will prbably win by double digits and betters will say Eli will get crippled coming to Seattle after the beatdown the Raiders just got! lol Except you forget one thing....you blew the giants 23-0? last yr. Teams that get blown out at home by a team previously are ridiculous ATS when facing them Away. Lets look at the beatdown (A) Carolina put on the Giants in 2009: 41-9. 2010 rolls around and (A)Panthers lose 18-31 again away. Then in 2012 they lost 7-36 and last yr beat the giants 38-0. Now looking at that, While the giants may seem to super dogs coming into Seattle, dont underestimate them. You see, team that went scoreless and their opponents beat them by more than 21 pts and loser was at home and now away, theyre 10-11 at winning the game. But betting on them agaisnt the spread(ATS) in this situation theyre 20-1-0 ATS. 95.2% win % ATS!!!! So if you think the seahawks will play anything like they did last yr, youre mistaken...
Go for it. But you forget one betting principle: Seattle has the best record at home ATS in NFL history. So if you're a betting man....

wizard1183

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":2czfe8ov said:
wizard1183":2czfe8ov said:
MizzouHawkGal":2czfe8ov said:
wizard1183":2czfe8ov said:

Go for it. But you forget one betting principle: Seattle has the best record at home ATS in NFL history. So if you're a betting man....

Lol dude. NFL gave Seattle 2 yrs in a row 11-5 ATS records. You think you're gonna go a 3rd? Take my word that you're not going to do as well as you have. The 2 top teams out of NFC, will come from the north or south. When's the last time a south or north team took it to the SB? 2009 & 2010. As awesome as you guys played last yr, never think a team plays just as well the following yr. Last yr is over. No mTter if it's the same team or not, they change. I can guarantee you, that you won't even sniff no. 1 seed this yr. Mark my words cause I'll tell you a thing or 2 about it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
wizard1183":1atg8db1 said:
SalishHawkFan":1atg8db1 said:
MizzouHawkGal":1atg8db1 said:
wizard1183":1atg8db1 said:

Lol dude. NFL gave Seattle 2 yrs in a row 11-5 ATS records. You think you're gonna go a 3rd? Take my word that you're not going to do as well as you have. The 2 top teams out of NFC, will come from the north or south. When's the last time a south or north team took it to the SB? 2009 & 2010. As awesome as you guys played last yr, never think a team plays just as well the following yr. Last yr is over. No mTter if it's the same team or not, they change. I can guarantee you, that you won't even sniff no. 1 seed this yr. Mark my words cause I'll tell you a thing or 2 about it.
^Someone's bottom still hurts from his favorite team losing twice including getting knocked out of the playoffs. You sound like someone that went to the Skip Bayless school of sports betting (see sucker). Here's a couple of tips for you....Smart $$$ is on Seattle, and always give the points when Seattle plays at home. No way Seattle loses at home to the Donks and the Gints! Oh and your welcome for the betting advice!

HansGruber

Reaction score
wizard1183":1j0mgvox said:

Hey Mr. 3 Posts:

Nobody gives the slightest of poops about your stupid opinion, on betting or anything else. My advice is to take that money you would use for betting and go rent a hooker who will pretend to care while you ramble.

chris98251

Reaction score
Will it be hard to repeat yes, will there be a let down, I don't think so, already the Mediots are discounting our ability once again. This team loves a challange, and plays up when given one. Go ahead bet against the Seahawks, history has shjown it's not a wise choice.

Vetamur

Reaction score
wizard1183":f2qsi63x said:
MizzouHawkGal":f2qsi63x said:
wizard1183":f2qsi63x said:

If the NFL thought the Broncos game would be competitive, they would have prime timed it.

If you think what the Panthers and Giants did in 2009 and 2012 has any relevance at all then you need to go take a new stats class and get your money back from your junior college.

NINEster

Reaction score
wizard1183":2z892s9h said:
MizzouHawkGal":2z892s9h said:
wizard1183":2z892s9h said:

All very interesting stuff....

SF lost 21-0 to TB in '10 before beating them 48-3 in '11.

On ESPN pick 'em, they would offer generic info regarding teams but always included this ATS and SU stuff, and sometimes it was the only deciding factor in a tough contest.

When the 49ers went to Vikings two years ago, they hadn't won there since '92 and were very poor ATS going back to the mid or late '90s. It was the only eerie thing leading up to the game, and then they got beat up.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Pey Pey is a pussy when any kind of rush is near him. If we pressure him again, we beat them handily again. Limiting YAC again will help as well.

Why do people seem to forget, or not aknowledge anyway, that football is first and foremost a violent sport of hitting and the team that does it best usually wins?