Playcalling - Get it straight

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
mistaowen":125u7tm5 said:
LTH":125u7tm5 said:
Seymour":125u7tm5 said:
LTH":125u7tm5 said:
I never claimed to Know everything about football...But i do know enough to know that half of you guys or better are clueless... But your right this is a message board that depemds on opinions and I probably shouldn't have said anything I should have just kept to my self and let the flatulence be abundant LOL :rumble:

LTH

Woopsy.....I'll take back "I'm not going to hammer you" after reading that ego inflated post. :shock: :141847_bnono:

Hammer away LOL These NFL offenses are extremely complicated...Things are called for reasons that the average fan doesnt understand because they don't know football the way a QB or OC does... Wilson is in a new offense with new terminology and its a process to understand and execute... So when I read this stuff I just have to shake my head for the lack of understanding...

Wilson this, Wilson that... fire Pete... fire Shotty... bring back Bevell.. its all ignorance in its finest form...But hey I shouldnt have said anything this is a fan message board and thats the way its supposed to be...Thats the way it always will be so I apologize for bringing it up...LOL

:pukeface:

LTH

Found Bevell.
I don't know, I like him. (not Bevell)

I think what he is trying to get across is that we are not privy to vital information to form such detailed opinions of why RW this or that. I certainly get that. I don't agree with the complication of the offense as being the reason but I do think a lot of things happen that we do not know about.

All you have to do is go to the video that was posted here (I can't remember who is in the video) of the 4th down in the Rams game. It was a breakdown of why RW overthrew Lockett. We could not see it on TV and the darling of commentating, Romo, didn't say anything about it either, but Brown ran away from where RW was running. That video was an 'Ah-Ha' moment. It makes you realize that there may be more to what you see than what you're looking at.

OP
OP
vin.couve12

vin.couve12

Reaction score
One thing I don't think I made clear is how RW has effected the running game at the line. The simple ability to switch sides on inside zone runs has raised effectiveness and that quick trap is awesome. Passing inconsistencies and line calls aside, he's made a real difference in the run game just by alteration of a given play.