POLL: Let's have another weather thread! Rain or Sub-0?

Would you rather have weather like CIN vs. PIT (Rain) or Sub-0* for tomorrow's game?

• Rain

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Deep Freeze

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Either

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

idahohawk

Reaction score
Would you rather tomorrow's match up take place in conditions similar to CIN vs. PIT? Or tomorrow's deep freeze?

Sac

Reaction score
It would have to be 30 degrees warmer than expected to even imagine rain. Rain isn't happening.

It'll be either clear and cold, or snowing and cold.

OP
OP
idahohawk

idahohawk

Reaction score
I realize that. That wasn't the intent of the poll. I just wondered IF we could pick one of the two, which you would prefer for this matchup.

SacHawk2.0":g7gzmdj3 said:
It would have to be 25 degrees warmer than expected to even imagine rain. Rain isn't happening.

It'll be either clear and cold, or snowing and cold.

MrThortan

Reaction score
My first thoughts were 0 degress and freezing, but the Seahawks are based out of my beloved Pacific Northwest. I think they have played a few rainy games before. Assume they know what to expect more in torrential rain than below freezing temperatures.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I choose the cold. We have really struggled in the rain the last couple of years. At least with the cold we don't know how we will play

-bsd

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
bigskydoc":8x3bkv84 said:
I choose the cold. We have really struggled in the rain the last couple of years. At least with the cold we don't know how we will play

-bsd

Yeah, if I had to choose, this is along the lines of where I lean. Shit. I just PRAY to every God in history for no major injuries to key players!

Vikes45

Reaction score
I have two small dogs and this weather is so hard on them. I have to pretty much carry them out to where they do their business and then carry them back inside. Their paws are just not tough enough, they just sit down and are too scared to even run through the snow. They are a pretty far cry from their Gray Wolf ancestors LOL.