Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Poor drafting

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters

James in PA

Reaction score
McVay, Shanny and the new wave of offensive coaching and Pete simply not being able to keep up is the correct answer.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I voted Jamal Adams trade solely because thats what did it for me. That trade was part of a pattern to me that made me feel Pete was grasping rather than planning.

getnasty

Reaction score
Jody Allen trying to learn more about passing routes and searching "Fade" in the .net search engie is not an option?

seahawks08

Reaction score
The club didn’t recover from a Super Bowl losing hangover and was very loyal keeping everyone pretty much unchanged with the hope the magic would spark. However Russ out of rookie contract and trying to patch up talent and training and giving opportunities for assistants to grow made it too complicated for the club to recover. Pete was the only one who could still keep together because of being such a players coach. Unfortunately the league caught up and found a way to dismantle all of it. In today’s world, you churn your roster so much that there is no concept of loyalty unless you are someone like Aaron Donald.