Post game show made me tear up.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
That was crazy right?? There were a thousand Seahawks fans piled up in the bleachers in front of the stage they had set up. The lengthy interview with Russ was just awesome! And I just love Russell Wilson more and more every time I hear the guy speak... We are so blessed to have this guy here... Seattle sports fans just aren't used to being "That City" that is lucky enough to have a guy like him... A guy that LOVES the city, and is determined to bring a Vince Lombardi here. He's gonna live here after his playing career is over, I just know it. So many former Seahawks already DO live here, so why would he be any different?

SuperbOwl

Reaction score
Man, chills. What a showing by the 12man tonight on the road. Constant noise when Cards were on O plus Chants etc.

The post game was just some serious gravy.. Love this Team, love our 12's! Most exciting time ever to be a Seahawk's fan!

Now we somehow gotta wait 11 days until we play again, what am I gonna do with myself!

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
My wife, who is a casual fan screamed her lungs out. Meeting up with a thousand 12's for Russ' post game interview rocked big time.

JonRud

Reaction score
That post game show was incredible. I was so tired [midnight] but I couldn't turn it off.

Wilson hugging Rich Eisen was kind of awkward though - what happened to just a normal handshake?

NYCoug

Reaction score
I can now say that I helped make pmedic cry. Feels good. It was a great thing to be a part of.

I bet you that St. Louis is exactly the same. There's a bunch of 12's heading down there with the Midwest Seahawkers and Stl fans will be too busy worrying about the Cardinals (baseball.) The postgame show should be more of the same that you all saw yesterday. The 12's are travelling amazingly well this season. It's a beautiful thing watching this thing grow.

Let us not forget the lifers who endured such crap over the years that are finally getting to witness what they've always longed for. Kudos to everyone, players, fans, and coaches alike. Enjoy the ride, I know I am!

Sorry, or your welcome, for helping make you almost cry Lon. Now if you'll excuse me, my flight back home is just about to depart. Thank you, Arizona. GO Hawks!

dutchcoug

Reaction score
Keep in mind, not all of us traveled. There is actually a lot of Seahawk fans in the Valley. Still impressive how loud the stadium was when we were on defense, maybe we broke a sound record for road fans.

grizbob

Reaction score
Had a good chuckle :twisted: early in the 1st quarter when the announcer said the crowd needs to learn to be quiet when their team has the ball :lol:

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
anyone know where to watch the entire postgame show? I have NFL game rewind but the post game show is not included. Also the interview with Russell Wilson post game with the NFL Total Access crew is not working on .com or the NFL website... :(

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Yes, they were great last night. Where the hell were all of those fans in Detroit for the Super Bowl.
They said we were outnumbered 80-20 but it was a lot worse then that. Probably the worst showing of a fan base at any Super Bowl.
I know it's been a couple of yrs but our lame ass, embarrassing showing for the Super Bowl still eats me up.
That being said, we better have more then 5,000 fans at met life stadium in February.

DAVE

Reaction score
I am in Mexico ans saw the game on tv, but congratulations to 12 man, all around the stadium, a lot of support for our team

Largent80

Reaction score
I DVR'd it and watching now before going to work....... :179417: I wish we had a cloud 12 emoticon.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
grizbob":14uuc1pi said:
Had a good chuckle :twisted: early in the 1st quarter when the announcer said the crowd needs to learn to be quiet when their team has the ball :lol:
Oh yeah...I knew it was the 12s out there. Man, I was so impressed with the noise they were bringing. I am so proud to be a 12. Can't wait to see what shows up vs St. Louis. :thirishdrinkers:

Seahawk Mike

Reaction score
That was just awesome to watch/hear...all the Sea...Hawks chants throughout the game.

I've been to the Seattle/Arizona games a few times but my favorite one was when they had Emmitt Smith and by the end of the game Sun Devil stadium was almost empty except for the 5,000 or so Seattle fans chanting over and over...the team kept looking up and asking for more!!!

I was definitely was one annoying a-hole yelling at Emmitt to retire...

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1ee2m9hm said:
grizbob":1ee2m9hm said:
Oh yeah...I knew it was the 12s out there. Man, I was so impressed with the noise they were bringing. I am so proud to be a 12. Can't wait to see what shows up vs St. Louis. :thirishdrinkers:

Same for me as well. I laughed and said that the announcers should really look around, and that I bet those aren't cardinal fans making most of that noise.

As for the 12's after the game, that was perhaps the highlight of the night. Someone (I forget who) had posted in the gameday forum saying that they thought we'd do a "Niners Suck" chant similar to what the niner fans did after their Rams game. I didn't think we, as a fan base would stoop so low, and I was so glad to see that they showed their Hawk pride during that post game show. All the "RUSS-ELL WIL-SON" chants were awesome to hear.

birdman5

Reaction score
Jayburd14":2pcy0eo7 said:
NYCoug":2pcy0eo7 said:
Let us not forget the lifers who endured such crap over the years that are finally getting to witness what they've always longed for.

Amen to that Brother

Amen to your Amen!