Colts - 27
Bengals - 20

Lions - 24
Cowboys - 17

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Carolina - 24
Arizona - 13
I think Carolina squeezes this one out. Arizona QB situation is still staggering.

Steelers - 21
Ravens -24
I had a dream about this about 5 hours ago. Sick dream but a dream anyway. I did not see the score...just the win. Cold medicine does wonders.

Colts - 21
Bengals - 23
I just think the Bengals are working too well and neckbeard needs a lot of Bass help...that would be striped bass help.

Lions - 24
Cowboys - 21
Even with the 12th man, Romo cant quite out do the lions. Roar.

Those are my sick with a harsh cold pics.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Carolina over Cards 16 - 10

Colts over Cincy 24 - 20

Baltimore past Pittsburgh 30 - 23

Dallas over Detroit 27 - 14

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SF49r":3bb5b4re said:
Everyone said the same thing about them in 2012. They were huge underdogs against the broncos pats and niners but they still got it done and Flacco was unbelievable in that run. Never count out any team in the playoffs though even the Panthers, anything can happen.

Largely due to a newly invigorated offense from them firing their OC in like, week 13, and defenses didn't have much tape to adjust to the changes with. They don't have the benefit of that this time.

Chapow

Reaction score
Look, I get the whole "Anybody has a shot once they're in the tourney" mentality and it's true, Baltimore has a shot. Just like the Cards and the Panthers have a shot.

But Baltimore has not been playing well lately. In the last 3 weeks they've looked pretty bad struggling to beat the Browns and the Jags and they got dominated by the Texans.

I think the Ravens are one and done in the playoffs. They caught lightning in a bottle 2 years ago, I think the chances of that happening again are close to zero.

drdiags

Reaction score
Cards over Panthers - Arians has a way of inspiring. Depends on whether the Panthers magic has dimmed.

Colts over Bengals - Another potential upset but Bengals just cannot get out of their own way

Cowboys over Lions - Maybe Stafford plays like he should have all this season but their offense is just not as dynamic as it should be. Boys running game should be the tale of the tape.

Pittsburgh over Ravens - Divisional game with history favoring the Steelers. Would not be surprised to see the Ravens win and will be pulling for them. Missing Bell vs Ravens having a suspect secondary. Which will be the bigger impact?

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Late arrival here.. Im getting in on this, not even half at the Cards/Panthers game

Panthers 24-20

Ravens 23-21

Cowboys 21-13

Colts 43-37

chris98251

Reaction score
Panthers 23
Cards 27

I think the Cards find a way, every game for weeks has been like a playoff game for them under pressure. Won't be pretty but they find a way.

Ravens 15
Steelers 23

If Pittsburgh gets up and finds any back to play Flacco will throw the ball away. Pittsburgh has a knack of finding unknowns at the right time and it's in Pittsburgh.

Colts 28
Bengals 30

I think as long as Manning Plays the gods will allow the Colts to be illuminated, you can't play as loose with the ball in the playoffs as the Colts do in the regular season, two or three turnovers will kill you in the playoffs. I think the Bengals squeak by this week, they are due and if they play to there capabilities this could be a blow out.

Cowboys 21
Lions 34

Murray is going to get beat up, they are going to go after that arm and hand that was broken with a strip and hit at every chance. Romo is going to be hit and knocked around, I think that the Lions will out physical the Cowboys, Megatron and Tate should show up big time and the running game will open up. I think the Lions play with a Chip and the Cowboys come in with over confidence.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I'm 3-0 and I think Sarlaac and taco40 are too. Maybe a couple of others? I got Dullass in this game though so looking like a perfect 4-0 might not happen.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Erebus":2golen3g said:
EverydayImRusselin":2golen3g said:
Panthers 14
Cardinals 17

Stealers 21
Ravens 17

Colts 20as
Bengals 24

Cowboys 21
Lions 10
Rough weekend.

I was just coming here to say this. Looks like I have the reverse jinx working full bore so I'll need to pick against the hawks next week.

Latest posts